• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Manaphys Toys R US!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Lol nice. Another event for me to go to. 8D

NP Magazines are usually in any big grocery store in the US or something like that... D;

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    You can also register games with Nintendo when you first join like 3 games for a couple Magazines.x3

I'm pretty sure if the Mew event was in Puerto Rico the Manaphy one will be to.

mdarkcecil

Blue Belt
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 25, 2014
    It Has Heart Swap, Damn I Wish I Lived In US
    Yeah it can also learn that move at lvl 76. I'm not sure if the event manaphy from nintendo comes with it or it can learn it, it wasn't too specific on that.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Wow. I'll have to bring my DS next time I visit a TrU. I'm participating in a Beyblade revival so I'll definitely be checking a few stores.

Years
    Sweet! I live in a city with a Toys R Us, and I don't have Ranger! (I don't want the game, so no Manaphy for me.) I've never lived in a town with a (US) one, this is kind of exciting. ^_^ I'll have to make sure they're doing it, though. *sigh* I don't see why not.

...although I'm not sure how I'm going to ask to get a ride for it. "Hey, I'm going to get a Pokemon, who wants to drive me??" XD

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Just take the bus if possible, it's what I do...but for you I'd suggest asking your parents? Even though they might think your a little old...

Years
    Just take the bus if possible, it's what I do...but for you I'd suggest asking your parents? Even though they might think your a little old...

I don't know exactly what route to take. I'll have to look into that, though. I'd just rather have a ride. XD;

I'm in college, actually ^___^;; I'd get a ride from one of the girls from the dorm. I don't know if they would drive me, but it's worth a shot.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Wait...your 17. :\
    I'm confused. :P
    Anyways it is a Saturday so you'll have time...though I think it was from noon till 3:00...just like the mew one...but don't know if it's true.

Years
    Remember kids -- use the Quote button, not the Edit button.

Wait...your 17. :\
    I'm confused. :P
    Anyways it is a Saturday so you'll have time...though I think it was from noon till 3:00...just like the mew one...but don't know if it's true.

Don't worry -- I was one of the youngest kids in my graduating class. ^_^; But enough of that!

I guess the buses will run then, so in case I can't get a ride, I could go there.

I'm excited now! I've wanted a Manaphy, which is strange, because I usually don't like legendaries. ._.; But Manaphy is kind of rare, so that's probably why I want it. It's something I usually can't get, and I've never been able to attend an event before. I've always lived out in the middle of nowhere or overseas.

Roihu

In America
    Years
    Australia I thought there was an event not too long ago...but meh...
    Why not just fly over to U.S? :P

Years
    Fingers crossed maybe it will be out here in the UK in about a year :laugh:

I already missed the UK Mew Event as I was in Germany, so probably a long wait for me :(

Years
    I'm excited now! I've wanted a Manaphy, which is strange, because I usually don't like legendaries. ._.; But Manaphy is kind of rare.

I don't think Manaphy is a Legendary pokemon unless the qualifications of "legendary" has changed. Manaphy can be bred and produce an egg, tho the egg it produces can NOT be evolved into manaphy. All legendary pokemon i know of to this time can not produce an egg, period

Back