• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manche's sprite shop

Mr.Fish

Splashing About
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 25, 2021
Can you make a fusion of my two favourite Pokemon Jolteon and Breloom please

PokeEpicStudios

EpicStudios
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
Can you do a fusion of my 5 most favorite pokemon they are Glaceon, Charizard, Breloom, Infernape, and Hydreigon

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
I will try, it would be a tough task to merge so many prokemons

Kawaii Shoujo Duskull

The Cutest Duskull
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2023
I've got a few more requests whenever you can take them.

First, a fusion of luxray and pyroar. I don't have any specifics besides try to get as much of each as you can into the fusion.
Next, a fusion of espeon and deoxys. I'd like it to mostly be red. Going from the back of its head is a gray strip similar to the gray on deoxys's body. It has two tails like deoxys's arms instead of one tail, and they're positioned like a double helix. Instead of the jewel thing in espeon's forehead, that will be deoxys's chrystal thing. Eyes are whichever you want them to be: espeon or deoxys.
Finally, another random suggestion. I want a sprite of a buneary dressed like a baby because I think it'd be cute. lol (pink bonett, pink bib, maybe pink shirt if you want, and a diaper.) lol Last one is completely optional.

If you do these, there's no rush. ^^ Take as much time as you need. :)
Thanks in advance for the sprites if you make them. :D

Last edited:

VanilluxeDeluxe

Best Ice-type ever!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Could you do a fusion of Vanilluxe and Golurk? Take Golurk's body and put as many Vanilluxe parts on it as seemingly fit.

Manche

Genetist
Years
  • Seen Mar 22, 2015
Can you do a fusion of my 5 most favorite pokemon they are Glaceon, Charizard, Breloom, Infernape, and Hydreigon

req_2_by_smvuy-d747sed.png
there you go... I hope you like it

Back