• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mandy's art thread

Years
    Perverts! XD
    Well, it's late and I'm bored so I thought I'd make myself a nice new art thread. My other one died because none of you posted in it! ;; Meanies!

Anyways:
    https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/ThirdEyeOpen765/Picture950.jpg
    https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/ThirdEyeOpen765/Picture937.jpg
    https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/ThirdEyeOpen765/Picture948.jpg
    https://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b234/ThirdEyeOpen765/Picture949.jpg
    I'll post more later.
    STOP WITH THE "WTF? NO NAKED GIRLS". -_____-

Last edited:

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    How DARE you lie about naked chicks? Have you no shame, colonel? Tch.

The eyes on the first a bit wonky, other than that good job.

Yet it was strangely lacking in the naked chicks department.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years

LOLXD Dacty! XD your hitin' that animation abit to hard arnt ya? Naked chicks are cool but at the same time it can only be posted on a child friendly site if it has no parts that would consider to be "mature content" or anything sexualy oriantated ^^; I would have posted many of my images long ago here of the many tries of drawing people by hand, but my school inspires us to draw things the way nature has it o_o and a girl with cloths riding a house looks like a nun compaired to some of the beauty I've seen ^^.

If it had to do with naked people that may have answered it in the past ^^; not many poeple understand that kind of art in the way it should be. Lol but on the other hand I really like your work ^^ It's very nice and though some of them are a tad dark the style in them can still be noticed along with the detail =D I'm very glad to see your work here and I really love the therd one for some reason ^^. I wonder what it is about it o.o but till I find out ^^ great job TMG!

Last edited:
    Years
    Who said it was going to females? o.o
    I stink at making the eyes even! x__X

Thanks, Freenaturearts! ^^ The lighting in my room is why they're so dark! I'm sorry! ;;

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
    Neh it's okay, dont worrie about the lighting =D I was abile to lighten it with FveiweR and it helped in the detail ^_^. Your eyes are great =3 the first one did look a little different at first but not many are in the right mind to talk ^^; I cant even find good perfesional artists these days with a sense of derection and shape on the eyes, all I know is that the eye farthest in the screen needs to be a tad biger to show depth and alow detail, you did that with all of them =D. lol and yeah o_o you didint mension female XD god if you had naked guys that would have been the end of Dacty's day LOL=3.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
    Years
    Damn. Theres no naked chicks here.But I like your pic and I do agree
    the first pics eye is weird.That panda and tiger are cool.9/10​

Years
    Please don't asume there would be naked females! o___0 If I really did put naked people in this thread it would be males! XD
    I would be happy if you wouldn't rate my artwork. It's kinda annoying! :\

I'll have new drawings tomorrow! =3

Years
    Thank you, manga-ka! ^^
    I'm hoping to get batteries for my camera so I can show more of my work! <3
    OMFG! Spam in my thread! O___O I need disinfectant! =O
    It's very rude to spam! :| *reports* </3

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I can't believe you lied to me!! No Naked Chick ughh no fair I give your drawings a 10/10 thier great! (like Frosted Flakes!)

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Where ish the naked ladies...aww man ;__; I want to see some naked ladies.

Anyway your art is awesome..the first pic PWNS all of them..your good at this.

Back