• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Club

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    This is a general club for people that love to read manga. All club questions will be added to the first post just like my anime watchers club. Please join if you love manga!

Club Owner
    Baka Tenshi

Co-Owner
    Lucy

Members
    Free for all because of my laziness. ^^;

Club Questions

What was the last manga you have read?

What would be your number one favorite manga of all time?

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Welcome to the club!~ *adds to list*

In Love Like A Comic Vol 1

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I will join here as well. ^^

Well so far I read Lovely Complex Volume 4. I am going to start reading Ultra Manaic, Hana Kimi, and Kare First Love. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Sure I will take on the position. XD

What would be your number one favorite manga of all time? Yeah this question is a tricky one. You only can pick one. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years

This is hard!~ I have only read one all the way though so I will pick that for now. Absolute Boyfriend
    ^ This is subject to change XD

No, wait I take that back Love Attack. I have only read Volume 1 but it is SO SO good! ^^

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Totally joining. :3

The latest one I read I think was Tsubassa..... But I'm not really sure. XD

Years
    Personally, I love manga more than anime, so Iust join. : D

XXXHolic volume 10~
    Full Moon wo Sagahite. The art is sooooo beautiful. Every single page and panel is like a piece of art.

Yamato-san

Banned
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 15, 2012
    lately, I've been collecting raw Japanese volumes of One Piece (though I'm pretty slow and haven't gotten around to reading them much ^^'). As you could tell from my sig, I actually know quite a bit of the language, something which I'm sure might prove to be a pretty valuable asset to a club such as this.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    ^ Welcome to the club!~

You did? =D SWEET!

Beware. Tsubasa gets very dark. And confusing. : <
    It's awesome, though.

Its great so far! I have seen all the anime so I have a good idea of where it is going and I like most genres anyway (besides mecha.)

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Its so good. It is my favorite manga at the moment.

Love Attack Synopsis: Chiemi Yusa's high-school record is far from perfect. She's already been suspended twice for fighting, and she's not even half-way through her first year! In danger of getting expelled for starting yet another brawl, her teacher approaches her with an unexpected offer: get her classmate Akifumi Deranged Devil Hirata, the nastiest fighter in the whole school, to clean up his act, and her record will officially be cleared. Reluctantly she accepts, and immediately goes on the attack. But as she's waiting for him to retaliate, she discovers that he has more in store for her than just a fight! From the creator of Girl Got Game and Heaven!! comes a rollicking brawl of a good time as the roughest guy and girl in school get themselves into trouble--and find themselves in love.

Back