• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Help!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Okay,

So i have gone through and read a couple of the more famous manga eg; Bleach, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemists, Elfien Lied, Death Note and True Tears, Kekkaishi.

But my dilemma is that i have nothing else to read until the next manga comes out.

Has anyone one read any good manga i have forgotten that is worth reading???

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Bakuman, Fairy Tail, One Piece, Onani Master Kurosawa, Drifters, Hajime No Ippo, Wolf Guy-Wolfen Crest, DNA2, I''s, Pokemon Special.

I could go on here...

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    I forgot to add, Pokemon Special, Neon Genesis Evangelion, One Piece, DragonBall.

But is there any manga that were Outsanding, or really really good manga that made you read it over snd over again?

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Depends on what genre you want. Most of that stuff doesn't really appeal to me. Right now, I'm reading Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, which is great; before that, I read Aria, and before that I read Yotsuba&! (ongoing). With manga, I tend to read slice of life stuff; the genre appeals to me a lot more with manga than with anime.

Also, read Cardcaptor Sakura. It's as good, if not better than the (subbed) anime (as impossible as that may seem).

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I can't help but push Nihei works, like Blame and Biomega.
    Well, Biomega's last volume is a disaster, but its awesome until then.

Years
    Well it depends. Try reading Yakitate Japan, chibi vampire and if you are 17+ go for To-love-ru (this is the funniest and craziest manga i've ever read).
    The .hack series is good!!

Death note fans must try Code Geass....

And for all the manga fans out there, try the app "domdomsoft manga downloader" it is a pretty nifty app which downloads manga and its free!!

Years
    Onani Master Kurosawa is a great one for school-drama. I'm quite surprised how it was rather effective at digging at my emotions, especially towards the end; I would definitely re-read it if I had a tad more time. It's better than the name and initial chapters imply, promise. :'U

shu

so alone so lost inside
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2017
    read azumanga daioh its the best!

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Onani Master Kurosawa is a great one for school-drama. I'm quite surprised how it was rather effective at digging at my emotions, especially towards the end; I would definitely re-read it if I had a tad more time. It's better than the name and initial chapters imply, promise. :'U

I agree with this post. All Death Note fans must read Onani Master Kurosawa atleast once.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Deadman Wonderland is definitely something you should try. You could also try Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles and Tegami Bachi. There's also Skip Beat, Special A, Pandora Hearts or you could try the ones other people suggest.

Years
    Shaman King and Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo are both good. Shaman king has about 27 volumes out right now and Bo bo bo has 4 (but it's really funny and insane!)

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    wow, thank you all, i definately have a lot of reading to do. I have just finished reading Diabolo, a weird, twisted, demonic manga that is really short but good.

I will definately be reading some of the manga you people have listed!

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    There's also 07-Ghost and Kaze no Stigma. Oh, and Neo Angelique Abyss, Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Shonen Onmyouji, Ouran High School Host Club, Code Geass, Darker than Black, Bloody Monday, Detective Conan, Kyo Kara Maoh, Black Butler, Zero no Tsukaima, Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, Letter Bee, Elemental Gelade, Nabari no Ou, Law of Ueki, Fullmetal Panic!, Claymore, etc.

But really, D.Gray-Man is just epic.

Back