• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga or Anime

Manga Or Anime?

• Manga

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Anime

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    Usually, some people don't know how to appreciate the great majesty of the manga... XD 9 votes? C'mon... I've only seen one person who reasonably and faithfully defended anime... don't go "I haven't read the manga so I'm voting for anime" ... it's too unreasonable.. XD

Years
    Manga of course. No Jessy/James/Mewth no stupid thing like no catching legendarys, tough Pokemon are tough Pokemon (No Pikachu toughness XD) That XD

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Manga. ^^It has a better storyline, is darker and...there was a gym leader tournament! XD
    But I would love to see the characters moving and speaking^^...so the manga animated would be the best thing ever for me....XD

Chareon

中心
    Years
    I chose the manga, as well. There are many more versions with different characters and journeys. The art is better, and the plot. It's also more directed to an older audience...and by that I mean abovr the age of 12.

Years
    The Manga is better imo. I like to watch the anime and all, but I don't like the characters or the plot of it that much.

RIku-CHan

the dreamwatcher...
    Years
    well I prefer both, but if the anime could have a little violence or a touch of death,blood, drama, etc. maybe the anime could be more interesting(don't hate me about I said it's the true XP)

Swampert23

Ash.mx
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2010
    You're right Riku-chan , I would like more the anime if there are more drama orlittle violence^^;i like it anyways
    but the manga has a better history and plot than the anime and the characters are better.

- TJ -

\o/
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2005
    i prefer the manga ... the anime is way to kiddy ... only watch the anime 2 see the pokemon in action :)

Back