• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga we want to see turned into anime

^I'd love to see an anime continuation of Pandora Hearts but it would be too difficult for me to watch due to what happened to my favorite character. Sobs.

That aside, I'd love to see an anime version of Nightmare of the Funeral March.. it's really cutely drawn and I enjoy the concept. That and the characters have really nice designs. Apparently the manga was only two volumes long and ended years ago so chances of that happening seem slim, it's really niche/not very known.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Pokemln manga red's adventures, nuff said. It could be amazing!

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Well I'm sure someone already mentioned Pokémon Adventures and other Pokémon manga that doesn't star Ass Hat Ash, so I'll make my own suggestion.

Not so much a manga so much as a book: Know No Fear

Know No Fear is based on Calth, the Ultramarine's homeworld, and is such a treat to read through.

It involves massive battles on scopes that cannot be fathomed. Starships several kilometers long (Try twelve kilometers long. Yeah.) crashing down upon the planet! Battles amongst giants and technologically advanced crews of the Mechanicum! Teleportation! One unfortunate Space Marine was even fused to the decking and put out of his misery!

Space battles! The book specifically negates sound, so there would be NO sound during these segments. Much a relief for science aficionados!

A starship that crashes into other starships! Betrayal! Deceit! Daemons! Traitors! It's broken up just so that I can see each episode in my mind as I read through each chapter! Know No Fear is a great book that I believe should be read by anyone with any interest into the Warhammer 40,000 (30,000) universe.

This book captures a lot of what it means to be in place in the darkest days of humanity's exsistence. Brother against brother, intrigue upon intrigue and an excellent plot that's put forth by Dan Abnett (look him up, chances are that if you like to read comic books you've read one that he wrote).

Who says that only manga can enjoy the medium? Also, they botched the 3D animation so they need another solid try in the form of this book. The plot is already laid out and since it's an anime it can run each chapter as an episode. No need to fit everything all in one go.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    As mentioned in the DCC I've been reading on Tonogai Yoshiki's trilogy Doubt, Judge and when it comes out Secrets.
    Especially Judge I'd love for it to become an Anime, but I wouldn't mind seeing Doubt too. Tad bit predictable in some cases but it was just fun to read I guess.

Speaking of horror-ish style manga to anime, the manga nor the live action wasn't the greatest done, but I wish their would be an anime adaptation of the manga Ousama Game. I just really liked the concept of it, but it wasn't well executed and kinda wished they did a better executed anime of it.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I would love to see The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer (Hoshi no Samidare) get some kind of anime adaption. It has all the hallmarks of a good anime run, so hopefully it might get an anime version in the near future.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
    I'd love to see an anime version of Battle Angel Alita/GUNNM. It's my favorite manga after all.
    I know there's an OVA. I watched it and it was terrible. It was just two episodes and didn't even use the first main villian. Just some weak knockoff that was based on him.

An anime based on Pokémon adventures would be nice to. For an older audience than the average viewers of the current pokémon anime. I know they'd never drop little Ash, but I don't see why there couldn't be two animes of the series.

Also a Toriko anime that actually, follows the manga. They did make one but for some reason Toei thought they should do with the anime adaptation like what 4kids did with the One Piece dub. Toned down everything, remove things like weapons, blood, smoking, etc and they eventually butchered up the story and completely changed the event that had the most impact on the story.

Back