• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga Web Series

Years
  • Sorry. I don't have much time to post now. I'll edit this later, though, so check back and I'll answer some questions that Paper Fairy missed or whatnot.

Paper Fairy made this amazing board;

removed

This is where we hope the Manga idea will grow. Since the threads we set up are this popular, though, I don't really wanna close them until we get a large ammount of members on our boards. Be sure to join! ^_^

uhhhhhh.... i think you should remove that link, seeing as its against the rules to link to other forums here @ pc

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
  • uhhhhhh.... i think you should remove that link, seeing as its against the rules to link to other forums here @ pc
    I highly doubt linking to an area used for discussing this topic is against the rules. I think linking for publicity is against the rules. It's much easier having one Forum to discuss this topic on than four.

Luиαrglοω

Yuuko ftw 8D
    Years
  • nicoleb said:
    Sorry. I don't have much time to post now. I'll edit this later, though, so check back and I'll answer some questions that Paper Fairy missed or whatnot.

Paper Fairy made this amazing board;

https://z8.invisionfree.com/PokeSpeci...ted/index.php?

This is where we hope the Manga idea will grow. Since the threads we set up are this popular, though, I don't really wanna close them until we get a large ammount of members on our boards. Be sure to join! ^_^

Paperfairy said:
    Hm, it is? Then I'll tell her to, and we'll just PM each of you with the link.... or something.

Problem...:
    the rules said:
    No linking to other forums.
    You may not link to a forum in posts or PMs. If you wish to link to a forum, use your sig. An exception is made when posting a link to a different forum as an example of something you think should be implemented on PC. These can only be made in Community Questions and Feedback.

SOLUTION...:
    the rules said:
    No linking to other forums.
    You may not link to a forum in posts or PMs. If you wish to link to a forum, use your sig. An exception is made when posting a link to a different forum as an example of something you think should be implemented on PC. These can only be made in Community Questions and Feedback.

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
  • Uh you do know that 10min is enough for any animator to commit 'harakiri' unless you have about 5 people working on this minimum.

I suggest you scrap voice actors because bad sound quality (from crappy microphones) is enough to ruin an entire piece. You also need people to mix the sound levels so that they don't sound stark etc. And it also makes ainmator's lives easier with less lip syncing. Even if you just do like slight mouthing and subtitles, it's still going to work if you have the right BGM and SFX.

Grimsg

Paperfairy

WHAT ARE U LOOKIN' AT?
    Years
  • That's not true, and I would appreciate if you would stop being so negative. If you've nothing nice to say, please don't say anything at all, Pikachu_Charizard.

Paperfairy

WHAT ARE U LOOKIN' AT?
    Years
  • If you want it to be succesful, why don't you stop saying it will die?

eevee-me, if you REALLY want to help, click the link in my sig, join and post.

Last edited:

Grimsg

Manga Merchant
    Years
  • I think at the end of the day, it's really passion that will drive this project. It's going to be tough but if you stick by it etc. it will have the probability of working.

Grimsg

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Augh. I read this the thread like three times. I just dump some form of artwork here if I want to apply to be an artist? o______________o;;

Heeere. It was done quite awhile ago. XD;

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2007
    I really think this could work if you stick with it. If you were to scrap anything I would scrap the art. I don't have link but I once came across a site that had a Neko Majin audio version. It was excellent! Try to google it.

Back