• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manga you would like to see as anime?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Which, then again, reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist, an anime that was simply horrible compared to the manga. They should make a real anime out of that, too, when the manga is finished.

Good news for you. There's a new FMA anime being made. It's official, since it was even announced in the manga. I have no idea what the story will be like, though. =i

Anyways, Manga I'd like to see as Anime:

• Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden - It's better than the original Fushiyu, IMO.
    • Alice 19th - Wonderful manga that needs more love. :3
    • D.N. Angel (redone) - The existing Anime was good, but can't compare to where the manga is now.
    • Fire Emblem - Hasha no Tsurugi - Very nice manga. :3 A nice add-on to the FE6 game. There is already a FE Anime, but it only managed to get 2 episodes. I'd love to see a FE 7 Anime/Manga though. :O
    • Legend of Zelda - There's manga of it. :3 I'd love too see some anime as well.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I'd have to say Dragon Drive, though there may already be one. If not, Pokemon Special, I'm getting tired of Ash, by the time that Sinnoh's over, I say death to the (current) anime.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Good news for you. There's a new FMA anime being made. It's official, since it was even announced in the manga. I have no idea what the story will be like, though. =i

Anyways, Manga I'd like to see as Anime:

• Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden - It's better than the original Fushiyu, IMO.
    • Alice 19th - Wonderful manga that needs more love. :3
    • D.N. Angel (redone) - The existing Anime was good, but can't compare to where the manga is now.
    • Fire Emblem - Hasha no Tsurugi - Very nice manga. :3 A nice add-on to the FE6 game. There is already a FE Anime, but it only managed to get 2 episodes. I'd love to see a FE 7 Anime/Manga though. :O
      [*]Legend of Zelda - There's manga of it. :3 I'd love too see some anime as well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there a Legend of Zelda anime a long time ago?

Anyways, I'd love to see Fairy Tail as an anime. Even those the art still loos like a mix between One Piece and Rave Master, I think it'd be a hit.

EDIT: Also, an anime of any of the 'Tales of' manga/games. Those are desperately needed.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Code Name: Sailor V
    Sailor Moon SuperS And Stars redo to be more like the manga
    Alternate Sailor Moon (One-Shot Spin off )

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
    Well, now that it is a manga, I would really like to see Gyakuten Saiban (Phoenix Wright) as an anime. If it was dirrected by Nabeshin, it would be pure gold, in my opinion.
    I would also like to see Bishoujou Senshi Sailor Moon - Stars redone to be EXACTLY like the Manga. It wold be so much better. Especially Sailor Kakyuu. *_*

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there a Legend of Zelda anime a long time ago?

Anyways, I'd love to see Fairy Tail as an anime. Even those the art still loos like a mix between One Piece and Rave Master, I think it'd be a hit.

EDIT: Also, an anime of any of the 'Tales of' manga/games. Those are desperately needed.

Yeah, but I'd like to see a new one. Remastered and with a different sentence than: "well excuse me princess"

Uhm, I think that there's an OVA of Tales of Symphonia and there is an Anime airing of Tales of the Abyss.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    It hasn't got enough chapters yet, but I am hoping that one day 'Bakuman' will get an anime. I love the manga, I can't get enough of it!

Also, of course I'd love Pokemon Special as an anime. =P

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
    Definitly Mirai Nikki. I'm loving the Manga as of right now, so I'd love there to be an Anime adaptation. As long as, they don't alter the plot in a bad way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    i would like to see the full metal alchemist manga as anime. there is a new anime coming out for that but i dont know if its exactly to the manga story.

id also like to see anime of the video game mangas (zelda, metroid, etc)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I agree with thatrabidfanigrl.

Also, Pokémon Special. End that stupid Ash&Pikachu anime already, and start making an, oh so much deeper and better in every way, PokéSupe anime with Red&Pika and all the others.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I think I would love to see a Bitter Virgin show and at least a movie for a lesser known Junji Itou work.

Edit: I saw this before, I'd also like a Gentlemen's Alliance anime.

Magangryoung

Star in the making
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 30, 2009
    Veritas

I would really like to see my favourite manga Veritas getting turned into an anime I can see incredible potential in it despite it only having come out recently, but that isn't likely to happen anyway its a Korean manga...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    id also like to see anime of the video game mangas (zelda, metroid, etc)

EXACTLY! Add Fire Emblem to the list as well. ^-^ Although I'd rather see a Fire Emblem 7 anime than a remake of the FE6 manga. :O

I haven't played it <yet>, but wouldn't Ôkami be a good idea? Keep the anime in the same style, of course. (I have the game laying around, I WILL play it once I have the time)

Back