• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Manhattan Kid.

Are you a city kid?

• Yeah.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I'll last anywhere.

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Do you think you could survive without high tech stuff?

Personally, I couldn't. I'm a city guy, and I always will be. I couldn't leave my PC and PS3 behind :/

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I could last without technology. I am a city kid but I am not so intertwined with technology where I need it, I can go without it.

Lash

Years
    Born in a city, raised in a city, memories of a city. City kid, 100%.

The most uncivilized non high tech place I've been to was Iowa for a week. I had my DS, but I died when it died.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I think I'd be a very different persion without my tech.. but I guess you can't miss something you've never had?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I was staying somewhere for three weeks without any technology last month. It was horrible.

I'm a city kid through and through.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I was born in the city.
    I can last, I only need a shovel anyway.

..I don't know if you know this yet, but a DS and TV are both technology. They are pretty high tech too..

Yes I do know that.

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I could definitely last without technology. All I really need is a snorkel and a swimsuit and I'm peachy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The only high-tech piece of equipment I own is the computer, I know I can last without it, I just find it the best way to kill boredom.
    I would have a record player instead of a tape cassette player.

Years
    I was born in the city raised for most of my life in the city(minus the last two years). If there were alot of stuff to do then yes I could live without it, holidays last year was proof of that.

vVintage

huzzah
    Years
    Definitely a cit kid. Been in NYC my whole life. I go to manhattan all the time. I dont think i could live in spacey places.

Back