• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mannequin Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Annoucement: Any graphic artists looking to join this shop in taking graphic requests, please PM me your application with the type of program you use and at least 4 example of previous works.

So I'll be doing requests through this thread.
    If anyone is interested take a look at the images below to get a good feel for my style.
    If you want to request something you have to use the form below.
    Also, you will have to have the word amnesia somewhere in your post for your submission to be accepted.

Rules:
    1) No banners bigger than 500x300
    2) Only one request per member per week
    3) Must include the password which is stated in the paragraph above
    4) Please give me credit in your signature if you use the graphic that I make
    5) These rules are subject to change at any time
    6) No renders of fanart, or images from fanart sites like deviantART.
    New! 7) No requesting banners bigger than the render you provide.

Form:

Password:
    Size (Width x Height):
    Render:
    Text:
    Colors:
    Specifics:

Examples

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Password: Amnesia
    Size (Width x Height): Can you make it the size of my current (I got no idea how big a pixel is. xD)
    Render: https://www.freewebs.com/mysong50/3%20days%20grace.jpg
    Text:Top Right Corner: Lets Start A Riot...
    Colors:Keep it Black, white, and grey, but fiddle with the colors if you can. xD
    Specifics: Lower Right corner: One-X and 3DG on seperate lines. xD

You'll do a good job, Proof! xD

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Proof, its all good, and I love it, but if possible, can you make the avatar of the text on the bottom, One-X 3DG? I seem to not like that avatar, though it is good. If you can do that, Im cool with it.

Neat Job, BTW! xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I'm not going to request, because this post is only to say good luck, mate. I see that a lot of members seem to like your style.

[pat your back] =]

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm liking the work you are doing with your text. I enjoy seeing typography based work.

Years
    Password: amnesia
    Size (Width x Height): As big as the Bite Me one, please
    Render: https://media.photobucket.com/image/nickelback%20savin%20me/Nhanvu3112/thumbs20071208090751.jpg (I only want the one with the guy on the bottom right...with the long, blonde hair)

Text: Say It If It's Worth Saving Me
    Colors: Whatever you think works with it. I want it to look really cool, lol, but I have no idea what that would be. So just mess around with it until you think it's done
    Specifics: I only really want the one guy in it (with the long hair) so could you possibly put it sort of so the text is over the other dude in the background? Maybe use like some really cool black background to cover him up then put the text...I don't know, do whatever you think looks best :) Thanks a lot. (I made sure I waited a week, lol)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Im gonna use your graphic you gave me in a bit, but I just wanted to say that youve done an awsome job so far. xD

EDIT: Its an addiction! I love this store! xD

Password:Amnesia
    Size (Width x Height): Can you make it like my current, except a little bit longer? xD

Avatar (Yes/No): Yes, please. xD
    Render: https://fc03.deviantart.com/fs22/f/2007/330/b/6/emo_anime_dude_by_desperationdisease10.jpg
    Text:To the side: I'm looking for a Lifeline...
    Colors:Whatever you think is nessesary
    Specifics:At the bottom left cornor (small but legible font): Lifeline~ Papa Roach

And make the pic a little sharper. Its a bit blurry. xD

One last thing. Ive seen signatures with a music toolbar at the bottom. If you can make that, thanks. xD use the somg i stated in Specifics. If you cant do that, Im fine by that. xD

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Glad you like it! ^^

Bloodex, here is your set:
    I don't know how to get those songs in signatures,
    but I did make your banner the same length as those song players so it will match up if you ever figure it out xD

Mannequin Shop

Mannequin Shop

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Mannequin, you are officially my favorite graphic artist. Its looks brilliant. Ill use it in a week, though, if you dont mind. I requested a bit early. :P

Awsome, though. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back