• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mannerisms/quirks/habits you have.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Whenever I hear something stupid someone said I'll just start cracking up like he/she pulled a joke; when they look at me I'll stare into their eyes, grinning. It's just how I've handled stuff like that for the past few years.

Whenever a store clerk greets me I put my arm up and my head down in greeting, my eyes looking up and hand relaxed, with maybe a short sound depending on how many times I've been there. That's something I've picked up in school, and I find it to be just personal enough for greeting service industry workers myself.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    - Play with my hair or touch my face or ears
    - Stop eating when someone talks to me or on occasion, I will throw away 15% of whatever I'm eating
    - Won't stand up straight because I feel awkward, so either my hands on doing something or are clasped or are resting on a hip
    - Shaky leg syndrome, and I even stopped drinking the caffeine
    - Get stuck on one word and keep saying/using it in every conversation for a week. Right now it's "right"

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If I'm tired or deep in thought, I twirl my hair. My mom also does this when she's tired. I pinch the skin between my thumb and pointer finger when I'm nervous or someone else is driving me around.

Back