• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Map Connections Problem

Jill Valentine

Nexios Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 9, 2013
when I went to connect one of my maps in the editor the map I was trying to add it was so far away the when I tried to move it any direction to see if I can find my other maps I couldn't no matter how long I held down the button its like this one map jumped into a void I don't know how to fix this in the connections text doc can someone tell me if this happened to them or help me manually add it

Nickalooose

--------------------
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Mine does the same, the only thing I can say, is... Press "D", I think, to search for a map and click the one you want to connect to, instead of the "void" one... This is probably why my maps look over lapped in some cases... Maybe needs looking in to.

Back