• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Contest: Map Making Competition – January 2016 [Voting]

What's your favorite map?

• GoldenKHRP

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • laflacapkm

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • M.L

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • E.C.

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sefuree

Canada Goose
Years
  • Welcome to the January Voting Round!

Sorry for not posting this earlier, but I just got a job and I have a lot to do right now.

Rules:

· You may only vote once per month.
    · Asking or bribing others to vote for your map, will be dealt with accordingly.
    · Creating new accounts to vote will be dealt with accordingly.
    · Voting via the thread is not counted, only votes via the poll count.

Maps:

1. GoldenKHRP
    Map name: Snow Plateau
    Comments: The player enters the map from the cave in the south. The route slits into two directions, the right side goes to the city with the eight gym leader. the left side goes to victory road. The cave in the middle leads to the legendairy pokemon Regice. This pokemon will be catchable in the post game (after elite four)
    Credits: Credits to Alistair and ChaoticCherryCake. ChaoticCherryCake's tileset consist of tiles from multiple mappers. A complete list can be found here:
    https://chaoticcherrycake.deviantart....iles-367931482

Spoiler:

2. laflacapkm
    Map name: Biancavilla
    Comments: Biancavilla (White Town) is the original name for Pallet Town in the Italian Version, i made this for the Xmas version of my HackRom.
    Credits: Zein, RedEx, Sage, Zeo, RedKnightx, Kyledove, Nintendo, WesleyFG, Cope

Spoiler:

3. M.L
    Map name: Route 5X
    Comments: Simple snow route, nothing flashy nothing exotic, purely a simple route.
    Credits: Click here

Spoiler:

4. E.C.
    Map name: None
    Comments: it's a city broken up into several different islands. the player can navigate south to access the island where the gym is located or go right to reach another island that leads to another route.
    Credits: None

Spoiler:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Not big on any of these maps but I've got for E.C's map as it's probably the best of the bunch in my opinion.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Congratulations to E.C. for winning this months map making competition!

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Is there any kind of reward for winning this? Will you be doing any more of these?

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is there any kind of reward for winning this? Will you be doing any more of these?

There aren't any rewards for this. As I understand it, this is just something they do for fun and as a way to show off their mapping. It's been going on for quite a while.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Is there any kind of reward for winning this? Will you be doing any more of these?

There aren't any rewards for this. As I understand it, this is just something they do for fun and as a way to show off their mapping. It's been going on for quite a while.

Not at the moment I'm very busy with school and work but probably during the summer.

Back