• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maple Story!

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
Years
  • Hey all! About a month ago, i started playing Maple Story, and i think it's a really fun game for PC! In the game, you start out as a begginer, and work your way through the ranks by leveling up. Kinda sounds like pokemon, huh? You can learn different attacks, and level up your stats and skills. There are four main classes to choose from: Warrior, Magician, Theif, and Bowman(or woman, if your a girl ;) ). From those, as you level up, you can choose your path. For Magicians, there are three different paths you can take: Fire/Poison Wizard, Ice/Lightning Wizard, and Cleric(the richest type in the game). They all have there stengths and Weaknesses. For Warrior, they differ more, as for theif and bowman, of course, i'm not sure of those yet, because i only have a Magician(that i'm focusing on) and a Warrior.
    Now, before you freak out, no, it's free! You can download the game from this site. Of course, for those who REALLY care about how there character looks, there's a cash shop, where you can put in real money, to buy tricked out stuff for your character! You can also buy cards for the game at a store(don't want to say which one, can't risk getting banned).
    For those who have already been playing, i have two characters, both in Bellecon SasukeXV5 and MagykFlash12. Feel free to drop me a buddy chat invite.
    My hopes for this thread is that i can get a large amount of people to play the game in Bellocan(a server in the game) and create a guild full of PC people!
    If you have any comments or questions, feel free to drop me a PM, or just post it here!

~CBM12

Ghetto-Dawg

Um...Dont Do Drugs!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    I love MapleStory
    its so fun playing it
    but im only lv 9 -.-

ive been playing for a while too -.-

King Gengar

Ghost Hunter
    Years
  • Hey i LOVE it I played for like 1 1/2 Mines Megabolthero(Bera), WhowEE (Mardia or sumething) I stopped playing for at least two months ago My richest girlfriend is Pochahantus and My SUPER rich player is HolyBandit00 =] so yea you can also PM if you have any questions

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
    Years
  • Some great advice for you.

Don't go to Orbis until you have a few friends. When I went there I had nobody to talk to and it got really boring. I play every now and then.

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
  • I have a level 33 spearman in Khani. His name is Sodiak. Even though I probably won't answer your friend requests.

Chibaymega12

Years
  • actaully, the idea about the guild isn't happening

I went to orbis with some friend and we set up a guild....

Anyways, basically the only reason i'm in Bellocan is that it's not the most crowded server ever, and it's not REALLY vacant either

doughboy406

doughboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    well there is this thing where u hav this weak wep and u fght the maple monsters so he might not be lying

doughboy406

doughboy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    yeh same here i dont play maplestory alot though im not the kind to play that game alot
    it sort of bores me for a while

Chibaymega12

Years
  • it is kinda boring when you're about mid way to leveling up, but when you're about 70 percent and your adrenalin's running, it gets fun

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Quit while you're ahead people!

Haha, nah, just kidding. It's a good game, I played it for a solid two years if I recall correctly, but later high school put me off it permanently.

The biggest gripe about the game though, is that levelling takes so long it can actually start to hurt, mentally. I remember from 15-30 and 40-55/60 were the longest days I had ever spent playing the game, and all I did was hunt. However, the moment I became third job, I was so unbelievably relieved. So relieved in fact that after another week, I quit, heh.

Back