• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MapleStory

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2006
    Hi, I play Maplestory, and I was wondering if anyoneelse here does?
    If so, type your Characters name and World here.
    Mine is CelticLuck, Scania.

Years
    i do

Name: DrakHermit
    Class: Rouge
    World: Bera
    Level: 19
    Money: 2.3mil left after spending more than 50mil on races i set up ( i bought mesos)
    Intresting info: he has all the items he need up to level 40 (including mapleclaw)
    also he is gona be a sin/bandit.(bandit with 7stars maxed out and gona get the sweet bandit move that does alot of damage in 1 hit)

Name: DrakPaladin(not sure why i named him that)
    Class: mage
    World: bera
    Level: 20-26 (not sure)
    Money: 2-50k
    Intresting info: um not much except that i droped aa maple crow with him since noone wanted it. (hardly use him)

I stoped playing maplestory since i got addicted to it. so my mom change the internet to dail-up and i used manual patches so now the datfile for my maplestory is corupted so now i have to download the 400mb setup file and guess howmany days it will probably take in dialup. in otherwords, ill play maplestory after i get my repord card and it has no less than a B-. so yeah. my life sux.
    OH yeah i also go to a Private school so guess how h ard that will be.

Last edited:

Kamui

´
    Years
    I am still in level one,
    am dead and teleported to somewhere cant get out of there.
    And also forgoten now my 4 digit password.:(

Kamui

´
    Years
    XD, i know its easy,
    i was not really playing the game,
    A friend told me about the game an I was just testing how the game is, without much interest.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    I played it for a bit. It's the only MMORPG that would run on my computer..i got hooked, but I moved on..

Back