• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Maps and Help with maps.

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    rubyrulez said:
    I guess I'll post my map first. This is Petalburg City Fire Red/Leaf Green style, as seen in my game, Pokemon Dawn/Dusk. Comments?

EDIT: This map was made in RM2k3.
    Your map looks awesome, can you make me some custom ones?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Please don't double post, it's against the rules. Use the edit button if you have something else to add.

There are only 10 map files in that zip file and 70 chipsets. You should only have the chipsets that you used for the maps otherwise people wont know which chipsets to import to see the maps properly.

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    My Region Map

Heres My new Region map. I am not done yet, nor have I thought of the name. The Red City will be the starting point.

Last edited:

Pokemon: Be in the Game!

I am the master...
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 5, 2005
    Ummm.. how do i do that? I put all of them to make sure i got them all. I'm kinda a noob at doing this kinda stuff...

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Follow these instructions - In RM2K/3, in the bottom left hand corner, where the map names are, right click on each map and go to 'Map Properties'. At the 'Tileset' tab you will see the name of the chipset you have used for that particular map. Just put that chipset and map in the zip, and have a corresponding name for each to make it easier to sort through, and you're done.

On a side note, you should sort through your chipsets because if you have 70 chipsets then you obviously must have a few duplicates. I've mapped out almost four complete regions in Hidden Deoths and I've only used 35 chipsets, and some of them can be deleted. Just try to pick ou the best ones, with the most objects, and get rid of the rest.

Back