• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March 2004 Member of Da Month Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't think anyone will be offended, so go ahead. ^_^;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I'm really zuprized by the votez I got...oh, zorry to change the zubject-_o
    Anywho, lazt month I waz a newbie zo I had an excuze to get votez but thiz month I got about 9 more votez than I expected(BTW, I got about 9 votez) ^u^ I'm not complaining of courze! ^____^ Thankz to anyone that voted for me...
    EEK!Zooooo zorry! I didn't vote thiz month 0~0...I waz really buzy...erm...that'z not an excuze;.;

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Hmmm... I got 0 votes this month like I always do every month. I don't understand it, my best PC friends don't even vote for me. Dizzy said he was going to vote for me but he never voted. :( I've only got like 2 votes combined since I've been a member and both votes I believe were for me having the best signature when I had thosr two pics in my sig, one having "Latios Master wants to battle" and the other being Southern Island with tons of Latios' showing up. They stopped showing up so I couldn't use them anymore. That was all last year. Well, maybe I'll get lucky and get at least 1 vote this year... :(

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Aww don't worry LM. You just recently became active again, I bet next month everybody will be envious of all your votes. ^_^;;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Meh^_^; I think I only got votez cauze I'm...odd...heh...>,<
    I'm zure you guyz will get lotz of votez next month, I mean you two are both active and friendly zo I bet you'll get tonz^_-
    If not, you can whack 100Marioz with a golf club, I promize^_^

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Aww don't worry LM. You just recently became active again, I bet next month everybody will be envious of all your votes. ^_^;;
    Heh, I hope so, but it probably won't happen. Even when I was really active before I didn't get any votes. I guess I'm just not very popular here. It could be because I just recently became very active again, but that started a month ago. When I happened to disappear at the end of last September did anyone notice?

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Teara said:
    Meh^_^; I think I only got votez cauze I'm...odd...heh...>,<
    I'm zure you guyz will get lotz of votez next month, I mean you two are both active and friendly zo I bet you'll get tonz^_-
    If not, you can whack 100Marioz with a golf club, I promize^_^
    Huh? What? How do I deserve this!?
    Hehe....
    *hears a "FORT!"*
    Huh?.....OOF!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • LM, don't play yourself down. You know you're well-known and liked here. And it's not very nice to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry and voting for you.

100marios, you did... well, I don't know what you did! But I like whacking people! *whacks 100marios with a frying pan* Hm. Maybe you can be... 100mary boy. XD

100marios

Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    LM, don't play yourself down. You know you're well-known and liked here. And it's not very nice to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry and voting for you.

100marios, you did... well, I don't know what you did! But I like whacking people! *whacks 100marios with a frying pan* Hm. Maybe you can be... 100mary boy. XD
    Blah, blah? 100mary boy!?
    .....best not say that too loudly hehe....
    Frying pans? Well that's a change of pace! I've never been whacked-OOF!
    Hehe...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • How about some practice at being whacked then? *whacks again*

Or hit over the head... *whacks 100mary boy over head with frying pan*

You hadn't noticed that a frying pan is my favourite weapon? XD And penguins are good too...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    LM, don't play yourself down. You know you're well-known and liked here. And it's not very nice to guilt-trip people into feeling sorry and voting for you.
    Oh, sorry. I wasn't trying to make people feel sorry for me. I guess I was just feeling down. I'm in the middle of a harder part of the school year so I guess I'm just overly stressed. My sister is always bugging me too. >_< Sorry. :(

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • That's OK, LM, I get like that sometimes too. Especially when my parents are depressing me. XD I take out my feelings on my blog! You should try it! Or talk about penguins, that helps too!

100marios

Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    How about some practice at being whacked then? *whacks again*

Or hit over the head... *whacks 100mary boy over head with frying pan*

You hadn't noticed that a frying pan is my favourite weapon? XD And penguins are good too...
    Trust me, I've been whacked way more than I des-OOF!

Over the head? It look like I have a new nickname, and that's-DOHH!
    ...not exactly hehe...AHH!

I knew it was your favorite weapon, it's just I've never been whacked by it before. There's a time for everything I suppo-DERR!
    *gasps*
    You don't use pengins to whack with do you?......good! Hehe...
    Pengiuns are cool....but duck-billed platypuses rock!
    Hehe...

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    That's OK, LM, I get like that sometimes too. Especially when my parents are depressing me. XD I take out my feelings on my blog! You should try it! Or talk about penguins, that helps too!
    What's a blog? I remember others talking about them but I never really knew what they were. ^_^;;

Heh, I like penguins. :P
    March 2004 Member of Da Month Discussion

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Penguins are one of my favorite birds.
    There should be a penguin-lover category! Yeah!! XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I have a better weapon!

*shoots 100marios through the chest with an SMG*

thwack! loads of fun!

tis getting a lil spammy I must add...BOO ya!

decks2

Thinker in the making
    Years
  • Replylikedudething

New category idea: Most trying to be funny but isn't funny member or how about Most cheesey member or Maybe even Member with the most repeated slogan.

Choose any of these ideas and you get COOKIE! 100% GOODNESS. PLEASE ALLOW 2 years for delivery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back