• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    You broke a DCC rule:

and hey there little brother Paul. =3 Havent talked to you in a while~ XD

*applaud*

We too have been breaking rules.. Cept that the rule he broke ish the rule we will never break..

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Fls4eva said:
    *applaud*

We too have been breaking rules.. Cept that the rule he broke ish the rule we will never break..

I know. I'm just tired of the DCC going to hell. ;o;

Me and Daddy are trying to bring back the old memories but it doesnt look likes its working~ ;;

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I know. I'm just tired of the DCC going to hell. ;o;

Me and Daddy are trying to bring back the old memories but it doesnt look likes its working~ ;;

Flissy can help.. I remember most of the stuff that happened.. especially in the November DCC..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    Nooo...XD Me and Daddy want to bring DCC back to its feet. The nb00bs destroyed it. =x

Isn't that what Jack wanted ta' do with us too? Earlier on Grandma Kylie was kinda not cooperating cause she doesn't wanna go against something she bind or something..

Soul Eater

Years
    Fls4eva said:
    Isn't that what Jack wanted ta' do with us too? Earlier on Grandma Kylie was kinda not cooperating cause she doesn't wanna go against something she bind or something..

I really have no idea.

and Kylie....I dont mean THAT far back...XD We're talking as far as the febraury DCC~

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I really have no idea.

and Kylie....I dont mean THAT far back...XD We're talking as far as the febraury DCC~

I think we should start from like.. January DCC.. Wait.. Jack was 2nd in that one so it's not really counted..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    He was not! ;o; I was! ;;

He was right behind me and I was right behind Simon.

O.. Yea.. I was too used ta' thinking about Jack being 2nd..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    He was but I passed. >D

I just dont wanna pass Daddy this time because I get too far ahead of and well....maybe it wont be so bad. XD

Like I don't think Jack will ever mind.. Moreover he should be happy that members of the ruling class ish ruling the DCC..

Soul Eater

Years
    Fls4eva said:
    Like I don't think Jack will ever mind.. Moreover he should be happy that members of the ruling class ish ruling the DCC..

Daddy would be proud of me. <3 *loves when he is proud of her cuz she feels special* ^___^;;;

Speaking of him being proud...*goes to study more about guns* >_<;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back