• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Jolty-kun said:
    Haha. XD
    Shamps, have you got MSN? o.o
    Good question.. *stares at Shampoo*

Oh by the way Shampoo, that'd probably be Milfuelle from Galaxy Angels in your banner - not Kanna.. Oh wait, you know. >:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Good question.. *stares at Shampoo*

Oh by the way Shampoo, that'd probably be Milfuelle from Galaxy Angels in your banner - not Kanna..

O.O staring is quite rude XD

and of course I knew it's Milfeulle..but the public needs to know who the hec Shampy idolizes..even if it means putting the wrong name on wrong banner ;D

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    O.O staring is quite rude XD

and of course I knew it's Milfeulle..but the public needs to know who the hec Shampy idolizes..even if it means putting the wrong name on wrong banner ;D
    That's what makes staring such a good thing. ^_^ *stares*

Bleh, you could just put in a line like "ME WUBS KANNA SO MAKE SURE U IDOLIZES H3R" or something like that. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back