• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
Years
  • The reason it may be so hard is because, you waited till the last minute...I never right papers at the last minute anymore...I learned my lesson.

aquakirby

*Your ad here*
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Yeah, I always at least try to do them early.And my hands hurt when I'm done.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Hey everyone! I'm making my second vB Style X3

Hopefully this one turns out better o.o

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    XD!

DCC is a new thing though...The One Above thread used to own all. You guys have no idea ;P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I've been a DCCer ever since I first got here, and I can sincerely tell you that 9 pages is only average.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Paul said:
    XD!

DCC is a new thing though...The One Above thread used to own all. You guys have no idea ;P
    It's new? 2 years? XD

Jack, I've only been doing this November (And skipped December) and it's very average, maybe below. O_O

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Jack O'Neill said:
    I've been a DCCer ever since I first got here, and I can sincerely tell you that 9 pages is only average.
    Well, it's now upgraded to "decent"...because Simon's gone ;<

Which sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back