• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
  • Cute Inuyasha-Kun said:
    I have a headache again. x_x

I love Spring break and Dance Dance by Fall Out Boy. <3

Can't wait for that neither.

I just wanna go to the beach in cony island and get a tan while listening to MCR

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • drummershuff said:
    I'm fine I guess. There are things wrong but that is not for here.

You need to go out and take a stroll around the park. Take a deep breath and think about what is going on.

Well I'm outta here, you peeps are giving me the freakin silent treatment X__X

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Noo, don't go Rock Lee! I was busy playing on Netbattle.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
  • Hi! Matt!
    We're talkin about cheering up people? I dont think u should ask me...I'm the person for breaking the mood(Like if there is tension or an awkward silence It's best for me to be there cos i'm great at that stuff...) though some people at times find me a bit, depressing, though I'm usually ok at cheering people up!
    Anyway......

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Psychopathic Canine said:
    Hi! Matt!
    We're talkin about cheering up people? I dont think u should ask me...I'm the person for breaking the mood(Like if there is tension or an awkward silence It's best for me to be there cos i'm great at that stuff...) though some people at times find me a bit, depressing, though I'm usually ok at cheering people up!
    Anyway......

Hi there. No, Just talking about me...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Hey Phil.

Nothing much is going on. DCC is kinda slow today.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back