• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~March Daily Chit Chat~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Hey look, I removed all the usernames to just keep the nicknames. It fits perfectly. Its still got more people than James' list, and still smaller and compact. =D I rule.

*yawns again* Audy-chan, you're first on the list again ..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Probably has, Seeing as I have been here for about three months, and you about 3 years. XD
    Actually, a lot of these guys are new on the list. I simply knew them before this, but they're friends now.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    What do you mean? New added forums. o_O
    Like this one for example and "GROUP DISCUSSIONS!". That appears to be: "If clubs aren't good enough for you, go to this one. It's under a different name and has to be approved."

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Batesymon said:
    I dunno... Keep Power Supply, CD/DVD/Floppy/hard drives and I'm set. Also better keep SATA and other attachments on my motherboard. :p Actually, just trade in my ASUS motherboard with AMD Athlon XP for AMD Athlon 64... :p
    What about the monitor? O_o

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Why would anyone be as stupid to sell ther computer?

You'd be surprised. Usually they'd have their old PC sold when they have, or while receiving their new PCs.

When the new AMD CPU comes out MANY gamers will be selling their 64 bits for it. :p

EDIT: Kylie, pft. I live in a technology house. Can't go anywhere without finding mouse or keyboard. :p I can find a monitor no sweat. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back