• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ugh I need to do my LP that I started again. That game is just SO HARD that I don't even want to play that much anymore. :(

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Pfft, all those puny creatures are nothing against this:
article-0-137984F4000005DC-291_634x423.jpg

This bad boy is named the Goliath Bird Eater, weighs up to 170g, has a leg span up to 30cm.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Yay for osteoarthritis, something that my family genes have on both sides, and the something that might possibly be the reason why my right hips been hurting in the last couple of days. Can't wait to be 50 and aching all over.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Pfft, all those puny creatures are nothing against this:
article-0-137984F4000005DC-291_634x423.jpg

This bad boy is named the Goliath Bird Eater, weighs up to 170g, has a leg span up to 30cm.

I actually like spiders and tarantulas for some reason but flying scorpions is where i draw the line.And aww i hope you feel better soon!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Flying scoprions are awesome though, basically gives them a chance to evolve in other climates over 10s of thousands of years. I personally cannot wait for for scoprions that have adapted not only the ability to fly, but really tough skin to live in the mountains for those cold years. And thanks, I'll get over it eventually, its just the fact that I have to stop sleeping on the couch before it becomes too severe.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
You'd be happy as hell, and would want to be super playful with it? Sure, I can get that.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Guys I just found out I can get my estimated IQ for 15 bucks. Tempting.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Could be a double edged sword :P

Find out that your IQ is average or above average and be happy and get 15$ OR
Find out your IQ is below retarded level and get 15$

:D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, $15 to answer questions. How fun.

I remember some people in my family taking an online test to see if they have ADD. Their result pretty much said that their ADD is so severe, they should be drugged for it. I can't remember if mine was the same way. :?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I decided not to because the estimate is not accurate at ALL. I know it's Mensa level, just not WHERE in Mensa level.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Haha, $15 to answer questions. How fun.

I remember some people in my family taking an online test to see if they have ADD. Their result pretty much said that their ADD is so severe, they should be drugged for it. I can't remember if mine was the same way. :?
Ugh ADD tests are disgusting, and from personal experience, perhaps even scams. My old Neurologist tested me once when I was 12 for it, with some kind of interactive game thing that distracted you while playing. It came out to 75% possibility or something like that. The reasoning behind it was that I was a bit fidgety, and my mind likes to wander a bit.My mom basically verbally curb stomped him, explaining that a 12 year old on epilepsy medicine he put on is gonna have mood swings and wander off a bit because of the hormones and drugs, not because he has ADD. Didn't change him, but she never saw eye to eye with him again. Yes I know, I post too much about myself, but I have so many hilarious examples I always feel the urge to post em.

Also Touj, you're mensa level? That's awesome! Being smart is a great advantage in life.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm a bit weird over spiders- I don't mind the big furry ones because they look like rodents to me; but if they're oily with pointy legs (big or small) I'd insta-kill in :/ Those ones bug me (no pun intended)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I was at a live Fear Factor show where they dsaid they had a box with one of those bird eating spiders in it. The threw the contents of the box at an audience member, and they used their child to shield themselves. It was a fake spider, but still.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That child is going to be terrified of spiders for the rest of their life.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I was at a live Fear Factor show where they dsaid they had a box with one of those bird eating spiders in it. The threw the contents of the box at an audience member, and they used their child to shield themselves. It was a fake spider, but still.
That should totally be a test in the new parenting license people born after a certain year should require before having one. Yes, I have no faith in the newer generations being competent enough to raise a child, let alone myself. We are far too self-centered, more so then previous generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back