• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Me neither really, even as a pretty much practicing Catholic. I just hope the next one can lead the Church in the right direction I guess.

It be cool if it's an American, like Timothy Dolan , but unlikely since a good majority of Popes come from Europe, most around Rome or Italy.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    And I don't even bother about this pope thing, simply because it doesn't affect my religion.

I'm about to eat Nissin Noodles for lunch. :D

I don't have much to contribute to this upcoming pope watch thing, sadly.
    Its unhealthy you know, go and eat something else.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Nissin Noodles? What flavor? Not healthy yes, but really good.

Now I want some :c Its too late though, I should be heading to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I really don't follow any religion so 'meh'

And noodles not really good for lunch.Trust me, I know.You'll be hungry in a while again.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • @Snorlax: I know it's unhealthy, but I haven't eaten instant noodles for a long time, perhaps like a month, and once in a while is perfectly fine.

@Shiny Celebi: YES, they're deeelicious! I had seaweed flavour.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I know, that happens but I like them and they are easy to make. Then again so are sandwiches and other things I suppose.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Its only good for supper in my opinion, having it as a main meal (like breakfast lunch dinner) is bad.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I never eat Ramen for dinner. I just usually like it for lunch.
    Anyway I just looked at the clock and it's 3 so I should sleep goodnight.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I usually have ramen for lunch as it's always something cheap and good to eat as a quick thing to eat to me. It'd be weird for me to have it for dinner. I guess it's just how different people are.

Good nigh Shiny Celebi. Hope you sleep well.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Used to have ramen all the time a few years back when I didn't care for my health one bit, gotta admit though the hot & spicy shrimp flavor was very addicting along with the occasional bowl of chow mein. Why I'm not eating them as much as I used to I have no clue.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Homemade ramen is great for you though! I've never had real ramen (only real udon- and it was cool watching them make the noodles) but I'd love to try it. I'd love to make my own but I'd have to order bonito flakes or dashi off the internet (and maybe some naruto fish sausage) to make them.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'm the opposite in that I've only had real ramen and never the cup stuff. I'm not a massive fan of it but it can be really good when done well. There was this really great restaurant in New York that I remember making reeeeeeeally nice ramen, but other than that, not a massive fan!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Those cup ramen are no good and bad for your health, while I have to admit, the real one is really nice.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Ramen? Straight out of a plastic cup, add some chicken breast and your golden. Also sorry for last night everyone. Vague memories made me check,and wow.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    But salt is tasty, especially in heaps. I always freak people out about how okay I am with salt.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Although I know its unhealthy, I normally drink ALL the soup, and if someone doesn't wants to drink finish it, I will also help him/her finish it. The soup is just too delicious.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back