• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wow, unlucky. Even with non waterproof electronics I've been lucky. Ran tap water over my DS, Threw a phone in the toilet, spilled wine over another, lost a watch in the ocean, and all have worked fine.

You lost a watch in the ocean...and found it???

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've dropped my baby (the phone, not my son) a few times but luckily it has an excellent case. And Slenderman, that's one insane way to lose a phone...

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, if I can actually nail a job at Gamestop, I'll be so happy. I'm not a video game addict, but I know my stuff. :3

I lost my beachball to the ocean once :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Mac, I guess I didn't recognize you because of the new theme and was surprised when you mentioned having a son. x;

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about losing it. T: My future brother-in-law's mother gave me rice to put the phone in, but it didn't work.

Heck yes. After hours of work, I've finished my traditionally drawn Rattata sprite. <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Good luck Bloodex.

And yes, Slenderman, I have a son. And it's cool that you identify me by my theme! I rarely change themes so I'll probably have Kallen for quite some time.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I'd have known that if I would have recognized you. [:
I guess it just didn't occur to me that you're the same person haha. Can you tell I don't pay much attention?

Sir Codin

Need job for experience
Can't get job because no experience

First World Metal Problems

tumblr_mcs74b5zFU1qgf1i8o1_1280.jpg

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yes, I can tell. xD It'd be best to associate people more with their name than their theme. ;) But I feel special that you associated Toph with me! I used her for so long. I'm just glad she's still in my profile. <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.
I figure it was because you had it for so long, and it was the theme you used when I first seen your posts here.

Getting off here for a bit, possibly for the night.
Goodnight, DCC. [:

Sir Codin

The guy behind him says "he should've seen that coming..."

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
DCC says good night! I had to switch to Kallen because I saw Code Geass and I just fell in love. -fangirls-

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't know -- it's a difficult task. And I just wanted to let you guys know that I've posted 100 times today and I am done.

That was hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back