• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I ended up with a mass amount of one Pokemon when trying to get the correct nature. T:

As for EV training, I rarely see any difference in the stats, which causes me to often ditch the Pokemon. I'm tempted to EV train a Rattata with the correct nature and good IVs, just to see if it's still too weak. [:

Jz, the highest level in my team is lvl19 at the moment. Now that I'm not EV training, though, it'll go faster.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I never bothered to search for Pokemon with different s natures and I am too lazy for EV Training.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm a bit like that.. I'm too lazy to keep track with a paper and pen the EV training stats and all that.. I focus more on just enjoying my team and trying to catch them all without the use of hacks or anonymous GTS :3

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I used to be pretty crazy in regards to breeding, slowly but surely in the 3rd Gen then and then all-out hardcore in 4th. I'd breed for natures, abilities, and genders(if required for whatever reason), and then proceed to my favourite EV spots for each stat. But when the 5th Gen came around and introuced both Dream World abilities and Team Preview, I quit EV training cold turkey. xD

Now my only competitive battling is on online simulators, which is much easier IMO. Though I admit the feeling I had back in 4th Gen of winning with my own hard-trained Pokémon was a bit better. ^^

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I could never be that hardcore.. I have no patience for it! Hahaha! Though a weird pleasure I have in Pokemon is coming up with witty or fitting nicknames for everything I catch :3 I enjoy it <3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Of course. Let me check and see if they're decent and I'll get back to you haha.

Hmm. I have one that seems decent, I guess, but the moveset isn't the best. At least the moves go well with its Attack/Sp. Attack. I'm just going to dig through my PC box and find any Pokemon that are lvl50+ and see if I can get enough for a decent team. [:

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I know right it's been a while since I played too. Someone needs to seriously give me a kick and make me work on my Black 2 dex, I'll never finish it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
I often find it interesting how some people here haven't played Pokémon for awhile, despite the fact that this is a Pokémon forum. :D

Not criticising anyone, because I'm in that group myself. And even at that, the last game I played was Crystal, where I ragequit after failing to find a Heracross over several hours of gameplay. @_@

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
You, my friend, are a genius. [: I'm eating at the moment, but when I'm done, I'll start preparing to battle you. Better check to see if there's a move relearner on Diamond, so I don't waste time sending it to Soulsilver if there is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont really know why I stopped. I just beat Black 2 and then just kind of forgot after that. Ive started up Fire Red and am up to Cerulean City but even that I dont play much.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
All this talk about Pokémon has made me realize how long it's been since I played any of my Pokémon games... Not too long, but longer than it should be.

That is exactly me. It has been well over a year since I've played a pokemon game! Pretty horrible, isn't it?!

I've never finished any of my dexes.. closest I came was in the original red where I got 147 pokemon ;_;..

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My Pokedex in HeartGold is almost complete. I got every Gen I & Gen II Pokemon, I'm missing a few Gen III Pokemon and quite a bunch on Gen IV :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I never completed any dex, mostly out of laziness. I helped my friend finish the Sinnoh one, though. {: He currently is attempting to fill up his national dex using only Diamond version. We have a bet on it, but I've been helping him, anyway. You'd think I would have learned my lesson upon losing a bet with him on a battle, but nope.

I won't be able to battle you today, Jz. Apparently I have no heart scales and the underground isn't helping at all. I:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, I'm going to go as quickly as I can. I've never battled anyone that I met on PC, tbh. x; I kind of suspect you're going to destroy my team, though haha. I just realized that you'll be the first person I've traded or battled with through PC, though. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back