• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marco2843 Is In The Community!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2016
    So i'm making this Thread because I was supposed too.

INTRO

I really like drawing and playing pokemon games (fakemon games too). I have more than 5
    notepads full of fakemon or fan-made pokemons. I've been planning on making a pokemon game
    with a lot of new fakemons! I already tried but activating the trial mode doesn't work for me and
    I just started. I waited for more than a week and nothing happend ;(
    Then I saw a lot of people making groups like Spriter, Mapper, Coder, TileSpriter, etc...
    After I read all that I wanted to make a thread about my own pokemon game but I have to
    do this first. So this is pretty much why I'm here (To post, comment, download and have fun)!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, you probably meant the 15 posts rule, which yes...you have to have 15 posts before you start showing off your stuff. The introduction thread was optional, but always encouraged. ;3

Welcome aboard, btw! It's nice getting to know new members like you who are aspiring to make their stuff happen, like games, roleplays, ROM hacks, art, and so much more. We appreciate all creativity levels, and knowledge. :) And yeah, you can do it all here at the community. Probably the Game development is the perfect section to begin with, as you may be able to find all the things you need for your upcoming project. You can also ask questions, ask for help, create/join teams, and many more.

But just remember, gotta earn at least 15 posts before you post any links or images...that is, if you decide to do so! Don't hesitate to ask any questions to any staff members in bold blue/red/orange names. They're really helpful. :) See ya around <3

Fernando Torres

Class on grass
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    Hey Marco! How's it going? Do you like your time at PC so far? I hope all of the question end with a positive answer! I would like to give you a warm welcome to PC! So I herd u liek Rom Hacking? On the PC forums there is a specialized thread for Rom Hacking and game development. If you need any help ask a Moderator or even me if you'd like! :3 I hope to see you on the Pokècommunity forums!

DarkScrambled

Scrambled Eggs
    Years
  • Hello Marco, welcome to Pokecommunity. To start off your title is very surprising/interesting to me, it sounds like your very motivated to do something. Anyway, I am DarkScrambled a fellow member her at PC that would love to introduce you too many things, by this I mean give helpful advice or tips. Really, its anything involving that. As I have seen you have a thing for art and pokemon gaming, here at PokeCommunity you have the perfect chance to show off your art work in on of the threads. You could also plan out on making your ROM Hack with other members within the Emulation & ROM Hacksection. I hope I will get to see your artwork one day, also of you making a good ROM Hack. I wish you the best luckfor anything you plan to do :)

If you have any questions or concerns at all give me a private message, and I would be happy to help you in any way I could.

Years
  • Hey there, fellow Fakemon lover! I hope you love the Pokemon Community, and that you're here to stay. By the sounds of it, you may like the emulation and ROM hacking threads. (I dunno how to link.)
    I'm only a member, but if help is wanted, help shall be received.

Back