• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mario and luigi club

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
  • hello and welcome to the mario and luigi club here is a place where you can talk about anything mario if you apply for a rank any posting you do must be in that charcters colour as you can see mario is taken by me but there is also princess peach toad & gomba so post away

Last edited:

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • sorry for my double post but im bumping this thread in hopes people will join all spots are still vacant and if you can think of another character (good or bad) and a colour for them they will be added

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • sure advertise to your friends we still have a lot of places to be filled and onec some have been taken i will add more (if we get enough pople err i mean people)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    I would like to join.

Is the colors only for staff?

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    can i join i want to be bowser *spits fire balls out of mouth* srry that happens every day :bandit: :D :D

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    mario mines super mario brothers wats urs

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • if the coulour is sandy brown then yes it is and bowsers is dark red and i own all mario games in one form or another

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • which one in partricular mine is mario kart double dash although i wish the kept the feather thing from super mario kart what about you luigi

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • I agree with you all the way Mario they should of kept the Feather, the race would of been a little more havoc that way. To me thats good for me I like Havoc! :D yeah Havoc from the Races :D and my favorite of the Mario Karts is Mario Kart is Double Dash. It was hard to dicide since I like the Mario Kart games almost equaly.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
  • I got that too and Im nearly finished it just cant beat the ...... ..... I wont reveal ... name or gender as it will ruin it for those who arnt behind the door yet

Back