• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario and Luigi - The XD Saga

Do you think I should continue this comic?

• Yes, it is good...

Votes: 33 89.2%
  • No, it is not good...

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    XD has nothing to do with the comic...I just thought it would be a cool name. XD Well the storyline is Mario and Luigi have been pulled out of the Superstar Saga and thrown into a mess of other games and they have to find their way back to thier own game. The first game they start of in is Pokemon. I am not sure how they get to the next or even so what the next game will be. :P

Episode 1
    Mario and Luigi - The XD Saga

Tell me what ya think...BTW this is only my second sprite comic...

Edit: Oh incase I forget to update here you can always see updates at the site: https://tec2030.mihopa.com/sc/

Last edited:

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    XD LOL!!! This is so funny! I'm really likeing it so far! Just make sure it has a plot, like does Mario and Luigi have a goal? Anyways, I think you're doing great! I hope to see more soon!

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Yep they have a goal...it is to get back to the Superstar Saga (Back to thier own game) The main bad guy (Not the skelletons..the skeletons are working for a higher power) will throw them into different games to try to weaken them so the dont defeat him. And he will send different bad guys from that certain game to defeat them.

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Lol I'm still laughing at you comics. I can't wait to see more.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    It's not really funny. It has little kid humor. And you should explain how they got into the FireRed game from their game and their goal in a comic. And the name isn't good and has nothing to do with the comic. 5/10.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    OMg XD That part with nurse joy cracks me up to this day XD you might not want to ue smileys as their speech though, instead maybe use "AHHHHHH" or "OMG!....ow" XD or somthing because useing a smiley defeats the purpos of making their own faces resembling pain. Anyway Great job! Please continue!

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Lol that is great. They aren't very smart are they, climbing up those ledges when there is an easier way lol.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    yeah but mario swells up in grass :C so they had to

this is a really good comic cant wait till the next one :D

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Shinin said:
    Why can't they just jump over the ledges? And they wouldn't get tired after climbing a few ledges that are no more than 2 feet tall.
    You idiot! that is the joke! That they get tired over small ledges! Now dont post in my thread if you dont get the humor...

I will post more soon but I am just so busy now that the end of the school year is here...

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    XD I cant wait to see it,all of them are awesome Thomas :) Honestly,probably one of the best comics ive seen,if not the best comic ive seen.

Back