• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Galaxy

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    For all those who just got the new awesome Mario game tell me what you think about it.Most importantly give some hints

I love
    the controls
    the old character's and new faces
    -Boo
    -Gooba's
    -Luigi
    -Toad
    -Luma
    -Roselia

I hate
    Roselia she looks like a hotter version of Peach (not trying to be gay)
    The way the boards can be beat so easly

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    game rules i wish u can be luigi freeze flame galaxy is reallly hard

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I think if you talk to Luigi he'll beat games for you that you haven't.I didn't even get that far.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    I have the game. 'Tis awesome! Who doesn't love minimum gravity and Pull Stars?

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
    Luigi is awesome and you can play as him after you beat the game, yes I realize you just said that sims, but nobody probably read the spoiler so I will just spoil it for them.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Definitely one of the best games ever, and so far it's the best game on Wii. I'd recommend this to anyone.

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    It's a pretty easy game play though I beat it an hour ago. >_> I just have to get all the stars now.

Years
    At first when I saw this game I thought this looks cool I might get it.

Then later there was a tv advert for it and I realised many people had rated it greatly and I thought this is clearly overrated.

Now I still think its overarted but I might get it. :D

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I got the game on Christmas, and it is very good the part I've played already. The only reason I havn't played as much as everyone above is because I also got Guitar Hero III.

- -Ikasu

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    It's a pretty easy game play though I beat it an hour ago. >_> I just have to get all the stars now.

That's the easiest part. When you get to Luigi's Purple Coins, you'll see.

At first when I saw this game I thought this looks cool I might get it.

Then later there was a tv advert for it and I realised many people had rated it greatly and I thought this is clearly overrated.

Now I still think its overarted but I might get it. :D

Whoever told you that this game is overrated, he or she is clearly confused. This game deserves all the positive opinions it can get.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ohhh. I got this game for Christmas and I love it.

Bee Mario was so cute. XD I got annoyed with always landing in the water on accident and changing back. Boo Mario was pretty cool as well.

The surfing galaxy.. I forgot what it was called was hard for me for some reason. D:

Back