• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Games

Super Mario SunShine or Super Mario Galaxy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Galaxy, I found, was really, really cute, especially the Lumas. Sunshine's a fantastic game, too, but I just preferred Galaxy. Sunshine, I found, got a little repetitive, especially all the different tasks you had to perform in the different worlds. Galaxy's not like that, I find, every world is totally different from one another, and it's just... really, really cute. I love playing it. :3

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Where is New Super Mario Bros DS????
    IMO this outclasses every other mario game, there's something about galaxy i don't like

Kairu

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2008
    Yeah, don't give much of a choice here. I prefer the older Mario games personally like Mario 64.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    guys sorry im making another thred with alot of mario games not including the old 1s like super mario brios there soo much of them

Back