• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart 7

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
    Mario Kart 7 is a great game, and I think the graphics are better than Mario Kart Wii. And since its on a convient handheld device, you should get it so you can perfect your skills and play online via Nintendo Zone. I'm sure you'll love it.

Last edited:

MagicalNeko

Magical and Fluffy Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    This game is AWESOME! I love the new levels, they're so fun and varied too, each track has so many different sections which are all totally different from each other xD

I kind of like how you can 'grind' for coins. Mainly because the coins you get in Wi-Fi count towards your total coins too, Wi-fi is soooooooooo many million times better this time around. 8 people racing around the track, going from race to race to race is so seamless too, you never wait too long and you'll find yourself playing online for hours (which racks up your coins pretty well). I'm really happy with it ^^ I wish there were more tracks though!! >__< The designs of the tracks are seriously so good, rainbow road blew my mind and I love how they updated the classic tracks too. I just want MORE MORE MORE xD

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I would love to get this. I have a 3DS and everything, but right now all money I receive is going toward a shiny new PS Vita. I guess my best chance at this now would be if I save the cash ($250) and then, before I get a chance to buy it, there's a price drop. In that case, I'd spend half the leftover money on a good Vita game, and half on MK7.

And yeah, 7 is in reference to the 7th MK game.
    MK3DS sounds too much like MKDS, and MK3D just sounds boring,
    almost like a remake.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Phenomenal game, slowly ascending my VR up to 10k for the golden kart. I'm at the 8.6k mark, if I remember correctly. The customizing of the kart is a great feature and even though I feel Cosmic/Shadow Mario should have been added over Metal Mario, and I'm also not a fan of the Honey Queen, the other characters are great. Waluigi should be here like he is in most spin-offs but hopefully he'll be in the next one. Love the Rainbow Road on this, too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    I have to take breaks Suicune in order to not tire of that goal ;P it's a pretty poor system. A cap of 10 coins a race, really Nintendo?

I'm amazed how many wi-fi users have taken the time to get 3 stars. It took me 2 days straight of bashing it because of blue shells knocking me off at the worst of times, but it does look nice next to the name, I guess.

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
    Years
    To be honest..looks like a lot of fun. going to pick up a copy of the game as soon as I can; I've heard a lot of good things about it. xP

Back