• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario kart DS online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    hey this is for people who want to chalenge each other on mario kart, swapping friend codes etc. if anybody would like to race me just PM me and ill give you my friend code ^__^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    nice idea... i tied to do that with city of heroes but no one really played it ^^;
    this could go in mixed community groups i think, because you could discuss your matches and things
    you cannot have two user profiles on the game so im not allowed to play online... my bro would kill me x_x

Nintendo freak

Pineapples!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 26, 2008
    I just got wi-fi about two hours ago. =P

Info Removed

See my sig for more details.

EDIT: Someone edited my post, so see my sig. -_-

Last edited:

Bowser

The King Of The Koopas
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2007
    ive only had it for 3 days, i hate people who disconnet when they lose. they suck

Alex The Great Master

Zeophyte in Eternal Exile
    Years
  • Can you post friend codes in your sig? Anyway, count me in. I played against a guy named Splash NL, it had a star in his nick, (star in all grand prix cups). It was kinda funny the race, Splash, me and the other guys, we all used the same kart: Tanketor.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Although there isn't a risk involved with Mario Kart, as there is with Animal Crossing (and there is because my game's already been affected by this. <<) it's still against the rules to share friend codes.

If you must share friend codes, please do so with your friends through other means (PM, IM, etc).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back