• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario Kart Madness—MK7/MK8 Tournament

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I'm in for races in both games tomorrow. I'll post when I'm ready like I did in he MK8 thread in 'Videogames' section. Hopefully we can get some good races going, I can even record with my elgato if you guys would like. ^^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I'm having a bit of trouble. The room won't allow me to gain extra points because I've already completed my 4 courses from yesterday. Does that mean all of us only have 4 courses until the end of the week?

Years
  • I'll stop by MK8 in about 30 minutes, hopefully some of you guys will be there. Going to play for about 1-2 hours from then if people are online. :3

EDIT: Mii name is Janna.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll probably hop onto both games at some point. My Mii's name is Daniel and... I'll probably be playing as Luigi. Or maybe Roy. Or Waluigi. Who knows?!

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
    Years
  • Haven't done something like this before, so here goes.
    Nintendo Network ID is Anglican333, but I believe my Mii name is IssI

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I think there's an error in the tournament and it isn't updating like it's supposed to. I got the same message today, but if the points only counted for your first four races, I would've raced better! :P

EDIT: The race needs to be changed to "Daily" instead of from "Day 1 to Day 7". It's counting the whole week as a single tournament, rather than each day as a tournament day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I feel like playing some Mario Kart 7 today. I finished all of my errands so I should be available the rest of the day, please hit me up with a message if you'd like to race. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Griffy's a damn liar, there's no MK7 here... Okay I lied we're in the group right now getting ready to vrooooooom!

Back