• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'm going to the store in a few days to buy Fire Emblem: Awakening. While I'm there, I might as well get this game too. I've seen a few trailers and gameplay footages on YouTube, and from the looks of it, it's a very fun game. IGN gave this game an eight out of ten. That's a pretty decent score. Hopefully, I won't regret buying it. =)

Last edited:

JordanD

Mark danced crazy
    Years
  • Its a good year to be a JRPG fan with Shin megami tensei 4,Pokemon XY and Dream team,Ill buy it ASAP,sadly I need to buy a 3DS first ;_;.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I beat it a few days ago, and I must say it's the best game in the entire series for me. The new graphics don't feel so out of place, the amount of jokes is noteworthy, and the music is amazing. The difficulty is pretty balanced and you get some new customizable abilities that make the battles easier if you use them right (and there is a hard mode if the game is still too easy for you!). The Dream World also includes a new variety of puzzles, and it just feels like the inside of Bowser done right. Also lots of references and nostalgia points. And this song:

Spoiler:

I had never spent so long idle during the first tutorial battle just listening to the music. It's just... ah.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I've played all of the Mario & Luigi games so far and I plan to get this one as well.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • I've been waiting for this game since it was announced. I'm a big fan of the series, and I'm glad to see another installment.

This game comes out tomorrow in the US, and I've decided to turn two trips to GameStop into one. I'm reluctantly going to hold off on buying the game until the 19th when the Shiny Dialga download happens. Hope I can last until then. xD

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    As I've yet to pick up my 3DS, I haven't purchased this game yet, but I can say that it looks absolutely wonderful I can't wait to play it for myself. I've given it a few test runs on my friend's console, and I love it. The graphics look really nice on the screen, and the story line isn't too out of place or standard for a Mario game. It's definitely a worthy continuation of the famous plumber's series, haha. As a huge fan of the pixel graphics from GBA days, I'm always hesitant to buy a game that looks like this, and Dream Team has proven to me to give them a chance, as it's amazed me with great mechanics and the game-play is solid all around. n__n

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Also, best line in the game:

Broque Madam: "Oh, I ought to..."
    Starlow: "You ought to get a makeover."

I disagree.

tumblr_mpu2seSPvH1rrftcdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpu2seSPvH1rrftcdo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mpu2seSPvH1rrftcdo3_500.jpg

I love whoever writes these games.

Back