• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mario or luigi?

mario or luigi?

• mario

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • luigi

Votes: 25 59.5%

• Total voters

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    who do you like best:mario or luigi?
    i myself would have to say mario, i dunno why i guess i prefer him over luigi....

Dotaitos

Kthxbai.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    WEEGEE! No one ever pays attention to luigi, plus to me green > red.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I like Mario more than Luigi, because he's the original character from that genre.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Hehe, Luigi! Even though I like Red>>Green, but I am used to playing second player during Super Mario World and stuff like that. I just like him better, can't really explain why...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Luigi! I've always felt that Mario overshadowed his little bro. Luigi is so much funnier than Mario and his jumping skills are great.

Cid

Years
  • Luigi, cuz I support people who are less known than their, erm, counterparts.

Besides, he has a higher position in the Tier List in SSBB...if I remember correctly.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Luigi is the underdog and most people think he sucks in comparison to his brother. Such lies. >:(
    Plus Luigi's Mansion is one helluva game - Mario's the loser and gets captured. :3

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    yeah i guess i would have said luigi over mario, but i like mario better cause he's the origin of mario games :):D:laugh:

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    XD i dont think mario is a fat plumber he's a game hero or symbol in my opionon :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Luigi. Although I do like Mario as well, Luigi is a true underdog.

Back