• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario or Luigi?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Luigi, if only because he's not Mario. XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Mario, because he is a beast XD
    I used to think he was Mexican for some reason xD

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Luigi is better. He's got style and class. Sure, he's a bit of a coward, but he's more of developed character than mario.

Mario, because he is a beast XD
    I used to think he was Mexican for some reason xD

Play Thousand Year Door. At one point he takes on the fighting alias of "The Great Gonzales", so I guess you're not alone.

whodathunk

Smity Smithers VII
    Years
    luigi cause saying mario would be such a cliche. and also because luigi has the best looking forward special on smash bros. brawl

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Luigi by far.

When playing Super Mario World co-op with my younger brother when we were kids, I always insisted on being Luigi because green was my favorite color, even if it did mean having to be P2. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I hate both Mario and Luigi, but if i had to choose one, it would be Luigi.

TheNewRocketMovement

Nothing suits me like a suit.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I'm on the side of Luigi, it all started when my cousin and I were about 7 and playing Mario Kart 64, he'd always be player one and would always pick Mario, so I went for Luigi, mostly because my name begins with an L :)

Also, heres the reasons why I think Luigi is better:

1 - He breakdances in Mario and Sonic at the olympic winter games.
    2 - Backing the underdog means its way more satisfying when they win.
    3 - In Luigi's Mansion, Mario was beat and turned into a portrait by the boos, and who defeated them all to save him? Luigi.
    4 - Luigi's girlfriend doesn't get kidnapped all the time, I bet Daisy kicks the asses of anyone who tries to kidnap her =D
    5 - Mr. L - Coolest alter ego ever.

Why are we even discussing this?

I was bored and wondering what people would say, reading the responses has been fun =D

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Green's my favourite colour but I still prefer Mario. I just think he looks cooler and I prefer his personality. Plus he's short like me. :3

Back