• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario or Sonic

Who's the better hero?

• Sonic

Votes: 16 42.1%
  • Mario

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
Years
  • Well Mario is what I remember from when I was little, so that's my choice. Sonic did bring us the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon though.

I'll have to give DiC a prrrromotion!

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think Mario is best. I think Sonic is bad because his games are mostly bad, and even though he has more of a personality than Mario his personality is really stupid. He is supposed to be cool but really he is more like a geek trying to act cool.

Hikari <3

KANON!!! <3
    Years
  • That's a tough call... I prefer Shadow and Yoshi from Sonic and Mario, and I like Yoshi more, so I'd have to say Mario as a whole.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think that Sonic games have always been bad. I have played them on the Virtual Console so I know. In the old Mario games especially Super Mario World every level had a really unique challenge but in Sonic every level was basically just the same kind of thing but in a different setting apart from the underwater levels which are a bit different.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    No sonic love ;^;. While I admit Mario is still has all the fame and glory that still shines from his 2D days, while Sonic has fell off from fame with his tradition to 3D I still like the Sonic series more. Actually, I like both series but its just that I like the fast and speedy gameplay :>, whereas Mario games are a pain seriously albeit fun but a pain.. Sonic isn't my favorite character in his universe, Shadow and Knuckles ftw, and Mario isn't my favorite in his universe, Luigi :DM they both are old video game icons and maintains a fanbase.

You all are a bunch of hedgehog haters ;~;

Years
  • Have never been much for Sonic. Even when I owned a SEGA Genesis, I did not own any Sonic games. May have come with one, but gave to a friend who 'had' a friend that stole their copy (supposedly).

Mario Galaxy games have cemented my opinion of the little plumber that could. And Mario Tennis is my fave sport spinoff.

Spoiler:

Where is the Dr. Mario RPG?

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I like Mario but I'll always be a die-hard Sonic fan. I grew up on Sonic.

Back