• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mario RPGs

Favorite Mario RPG?

• Super Mario RPG < Go go Geno! >

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Paper Mario < Paper cut attack! >

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mario & Luigi: Super Star Saga < Mustard of your doom! >

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door < Box of paper cuts! >

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time < WE R 1337 HAMER BROS. >

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Of the adventures of the annoying mustache, fink rats must pick their bestest times of happyness. Eeeyah ha ha!

I HAVE FURY!!!

Err...

Which of the many RPG Mario games is your favorite?

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    I prefer Super Mario RPG, followed closely by Superstar Saga.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like the Paper Mario series the most. I enjoyed the original more than it's sequel. I think the Mario & Luigi series wins though for it's writing. it is hilarious! I want to play Super Mario RPG.

Years
    Super Mario RPG is the best. I liked the Paper Mario series, but Super Mario RPG won me over. I am not fond of the Mario and Luigi series.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    I love super mario RPG too. in fact, I started a new game recently and now I'm stuck. ^^;; but oh well it's an awesome game so it's worth it.

enyce

banned
    Years
    I got super mario RPG on emulation

I also have paper mario one on emulation. Thousand year door on gamecube.

I love Super Mario RPG legend of the seven stars. I actually love all the mario RPG's. I cant pick between any of them. :(

Paper mario was the first one I played. When it came out, I played seven stars in 2002. I bought thousand year door like on the chirstmas that passed. I bought mairo and luigi a couple months back.

Love them all

Back