• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mark Forums Read

Markichuuuuu

YouTube LP'er :3
    Years
    Every time I attempt to Mark Forums Read I get this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Is it disabled on PC or is it just not working?

Years
    I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but certain layouts (such as Delibird's Delivery) give this error. If you change layouts you should be able to mark the forum as read.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Same happened to me and happens again. There's too much traffic on PC I suppose, so that might be the problem. Clear your cookies and refresh the page and that MIGHT help.

Markichuuuuu

YouTube LP'er :3
    Years
    I'm not sure what the exact cause is, but certain layouts (such as Delibird's Delivery) give this error. If you change layouts you should be able to mark the forum as read.

Yup, that was the problem. I changed over to Seeds of Platinum and it worked. Thanks! :)

Back