• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marriage.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
  • It really is subjective. I like marriage for the symbolism of faithfulness and togetherness. Sure, not married we'd be the same, but it is really a celebration of love and dedication more than anything. Like celebrating a birthday :) People have baby showers for it, and then celebrate the birth every year. Marriage is a one-time celebration of recognizing just how thoroughly you love another humanbeing, and then celebrating it every year on its anniversary.

That said, I do find it unnecessarily expensive. When I get married, it will be with close family, probably on our own property. Nothing too fancy. I'd want the dress, again, for symbolism, but I'd definitely be frugal with my expenses. It's important, but not costs-as-much-as-university important.

:)

Back