• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Married or Single?

Married or Single?

• Total voters

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I'd like to get married. It'd be great loving someone you know you want to spend the rest of your life with.

But I'm cool for now.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I don't know if I would ever actually want to get married, while I want to be with one person my entire life... I can be with them without having to do so, so I see no point in getting married at the present time.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I rather be single. I'll consider however if the special someone appears in my life

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    One of my favourite songs is "Let's Get Married" by Jagged Edge, haha.

but yeah, I really do want to get married. Have some kids as well.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I'm single, but where is the option for "In a Relationship" you know, like Girlfriend and Boyfriend?

Years
    If I find the right person, why not marry when I'm older? It sounds like fun, anyway.

I don't know if I'll ever find anyone, but if I don't... I don't think it'll be that big of a loss. You can be single and happy. :)

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't see myself tying the knot and settling down with any girl unless she was the one for me.
    I'm far from being ready for any of that. Besides, I've got a lot of things I want to do in life before I settle down and start a family, namely becoming self sufficient and able to support a family before I even think about taking such a plunge.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    If I don't find the girl I love in my life, then I'll mostly not get married and instead be single for the rest of my life. But for now, I'm just single.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm going to get married and have kids and live in a great house and have a great job with a hothothot husband with an awesome name and my great big backyard and and and a great field of red sunflowers. All in a pineapple under the sea. <3321

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    O_o I voted single, simply because I thought this thread was "are you married or single?" XD

Same here. -_-'

I'm considering not getting married. I have a huge slew of reasons that I won't waste your time with.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'm not entireeeely sure if I want to get married or not. Mainly because of how society views gay marriages, but I'm hoping attitudes will have changed enough by then that it isn't a deal, and I could get married <3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Married of course. I wouldn't want to be lonely all my life, what fun is that? :[ As for the birds and the bees, I'm not so sure. I might just consider adoption. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    As of right now I am single. I would love to be married someday, but first I need to have a boyfriend. XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I'm a little too young to think of the future, but I wanna get married.

If I can't, then it would be just pathetic and sad, but I may enjoy being single? o.o;;

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
    Hmm, there's no in between. I'm soon-to-be engaged. We already have the ring picked out. ^^ It's just a matter of how and when. ;)

I've definitely been through the single life and experienced a lot of the dating life. I finally found the man that I've fallen in love with.

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    I don't really like marriages and when I'm with someone when I'm older I want to be with them cause I want to- not because we're married.... in any case I won't be having a big wedding if I do get married

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Still single here. When I'm older, I'm not gonna get married. I'll finish my studies and proceed in my master degree. I'm planning to be astronomer.

Back