• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::..::..::..::::Marriland takeover!!::::...::..::..::..

KarateWarrior

❤️ FANGUY ❤️
Years
  • Ohaithair!! I'm Kaleb, or Pearl from Marriland. I never really did this since I joined here. So here it is!!

I like singing and piano, art, graphic art, taekwando, Pepsi, Absolite, long hair, etc.

Please message me or whatever, as I always love talking with others!!

Years
  • Hey man! Welcome to PC... or I guess welcome back to PC since I see that you joined in February.

It seems like you can do a lot of things. I'm kinda jealous. I'd love to play the piano one day. It seems like a lot of fun haha. Now when you say you like long hair, does that mean you have long hair or does that mean you dig girls with long hair or both? And yes this is a very, very important question that should be taken as seriously as a flying pig. :P

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Yay Marrilanders. :) Hope you recognize my username maybe?? Welcome to PC, Kaleb~ I would so love to learn the piano but don't have much time to take classes and such right now (or the money, really). How long have you been playing?

Years
  • Yo! Another Marriland member here? I think you'll recognize me quickly =) Hope you enjoy this site, because I sure have in the time i've been here! Have a good time.

Years
  • Welcome! I have an account on Marriland, but I don't use it anymore. The forums lag a lot and it just runs really slow on my PC for some reason.

I sound like a dying cat when I sing, but I do play clarinet. I'd like to say I'm pretty good at it too. My school has a really big and good band program with good teachers and stuff.

I've always wanted to get into karate, taekwondo, or anything of the like. But I play football, baseball, and I wrestle so finding time is tough. It's always seemed like fun to me though.

Well, welcome! Hope you have a good time here!

odalvDaBawss

Hello how did you find me
    Years
  • Welocome! We are old new members ;) I joined 2 years ago but this is my second time here haha. Let's be friends because friends are treasures as wise Wigglytuff said!

Back