• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Marth's Shop of Shinys and EV'd Shinys

Mudkipboi

The Mudkip Whisperer
Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2009
    Hey, Marth, Mudkipboi here. From PE2K? Remember out Mamoswine and Steelix trade? I was wondering if we could do that soon, I have to go to baseball practice in about an hour.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Ummm I think you offered Events? Not too sure, but if you did I don't collect them, sorry :(

ThunderThylacine

Finally! All 493 Pokemon!
    Years
  • Hi Marth, nice thread!
    I'm interested in a couple of your shinies. I have plenty of different UT shinies to offer for trade. But I have one question; Can you give nicknames to the Pokemon you're offering? (Sorry if someone's already asked you this).
    If it's possible to nickname them, then I'll be all for it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Thanks lol thread took a looooooooooooooong time to create :tired: I can nickname the Weepinbell, Spoink and Primeape...I don't chain much any more, I just get others to do the Donkey work :P

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
  • All I have are legends (non-shiny) offer, but would you be willing to trade any of the shinies for (all legit): Entei, Mewtwo, Raikou, Latios, Latias, or Cresselia? All UT

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    If you get me all Legend dogs UT then I will give you a Shiny, and if you get me all Legend Birds UT I will give you another Shiny (i'm in a generous mood).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    So do you want EV for EV and UT for UT? I like your Milotic :D. I can give a shiny EV'd Infernape if you can clone for me?

Last edited:

bmcqueen1118

Event Trader
    Years
  • hey im super intrested in your shiny eevee (modest) bulbasaur (modest), larvitar , beldum, and uxie
    i can offer u a shiny movie gigas, shiny movie shaymin (both legit and ut) shiny mareep ut modest, dragonite, ev'd skarmory shiny impish, ut shiny houndoom

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    @ Pokemon_Fan - I don't have time to clone for other people :/

@ bmcqueen - I don't collect Events, and I own everything else you offered.

@ PLATINUMFAN - I have a Shiny Ev'd Lucario, please check my list of haves before offering.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    #466 Electivire (Male)
    EV Spread: 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP(?);
    Nature: Adamant
    Stats: 286/374/166/197/193/255
    Moves: ThunderPunch/EarthQuake/BrickBreak/Ice Punch

for my

Garchomp (male)
    EV Spread: 255 ATK / 255 SPD
    Nature: Adamant
    Stats: 334/394/225/158/192/303
    Moves: Swords Dance, Outrage, Iron Head, Earthquake

???

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    I already have a Shiny Ev'd Garchomp, this is aimed at everyone who wants to make an offer - could you all check what I already have before offering please.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2008
    I can give level 70 ut japanese kyogre or 56 shiny groudon for your shiny mewtwo if its Ut?

Back