• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Masaru's Pokédex Aid Center

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
  • ~Masaru's Pokédex Aid Center (BW)

What can you expect from my pokédex aid center? You can expect me to fulfill any of your pokédex needs within my possibilities, you can expect me to evolve your pokémon through trading and last but not least, you can come to me for legendary loans as long as you have a collateral pokémon. I may also take breeding requests.

Press Ctrl + F to find a specific pokémon inside the spoiler lists, if you can't find anything it's because I don't have it. You can search by national pokédex number or by name.

(unfinished) Pokémon to breed and give away:
    Spoiler:

Legendary Loans:
    Spoiler:

(Please lend them to me!) My pokémon wishlist:
    Registeel

Last edited:

pokehunter87

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • hey, can i get latios, latias and manaphy just for the pokedex entries, i'll trade them straight back to you. and i'll give you a newly hatched magby for helpin out? pm to arrange.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2011
    is it possible for you to give me a squirtle, i can offer a farfetch'd around lvl 50 UT

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Bringyourownkites, yeah, you can have a mudkip. I prefer growlithe. I need some time to breed mudkip, I'll let you know when it's ready.

Pokehunter, unless you have some collateral pokémon, I won't lend latios and latias, sorry.

cameron, I can get you a squirtle, let me breed it and then I'll let you know when I'm ready.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Yes, sure, do you want to trade now? If so, what's your friend code and in-game name?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Sorry, didn't see that. Okay, I'm ready. Heading to the wi-fi club right now, see you there!

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • bringyourownkites, yes, I can get you a treecko, bulbasaur and torchic, but I have to breed them first. We'll trade when I have those three ready, is that okay?

The Eagle, what are you looking for in exchange?

Years
  • Can i loan your Heatran, for dex entry and to be able to search for it in the GTS. Can put up my UT Kuyrem as collateral

Back