• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Masculine or Feminine

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
    When it comes to wearing clothes, I mostly wear just a shirt and jeans, otherwise I wear a short skirt. I try to look a little masculine since I don't really like girly things like make-up and I look younger than I actually am.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    When I was younger, I suppose I leaned more to the masculine side. I did play with Barbies, but I was never emotional, I hated dresses, skirts, the colour pink, and I also had as much love for Hot Wheels and Transformers as I did for Barbies. You know when McDonalds had two sets of toys for their Happy Meals, one usually being a Barbie toy appealing more to girls, and the other usually being a Hot Wheels toy appealing more to boys? I used to almost always choose the Hot Wheels. XD;

As I got older, though, I got more feminine, I guess. I like shopping for clothes, picking out and wearing makeup. Some things haven't changed, though. Although I've outgrown them, give me a Barbie and a Hot Wheels toy and I'll choose the latter. XD

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Physically, you can say that I'm masculine.. not that I'm fit or anything.. don't get the wrong idea XD It's just the way my body is built..

My personality, just like many others, is somewhere in between.. though I can be feminine sometimes. ok.. lots of times xD so ya I'm more feminine, but just a little bit xD

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    I have to say that I'm feminine. I like to fix my hair, and make up and stuff.. Or, I don't like it, I just do it because I feel better if I look feminine.
    But make up is not my hobby or something like that.. xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I learn more Masculine, but I'm not the kind of person to spend all of his time working out -_-;

I also like art, theater, and culinary things, but they aren't really feminine.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Personality-wise, I ted to be toward the middle. o.o'' I like listening to female artists and I'm a bit, you know...I also like talk like this whether like typing like this or speaking. Reaally Annoying. BUT I play sports and act like a guy. I'm not gender confused either. o.o'' That's just me.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    I think I'm quite a feminine female :B~
    In terms of acting and dressing... Yep, you can say that I'm feminine. Although I usually wear jeans and a shirt to go to school, there is always something more girly; pearl bracelet, cute tiaras, small ribbons and etc :] I really like to look and BE elegant and classy.
    Acting I'm kinda feminine: I don't like loud people (well, actually, there's no problem in being loud, since you don't say rubbish) and aprecciate polite and classy people. Hate grose, unpolite, stupid fellows. irrc~ Although sometimes I tell idiotic jokes and all, I'm not gonna say stupid things out loud like if it's the most incredicle thing in the world. Hmm.. I tend to often tell jokes, and some of them just don't work x]] But we laugh about it anyway.
    I practice some sports that guys tend to do, like Taekwondo, though. Coming to think of it, there's a different in being feminine and being... GIRLY-GIRLY-GIRLY-GIRLY.
    I mean, I like sports watch TV, and play videogames. I dislike worrying about how I look all the time, spending my allowance in clothes and hair products, wearing make-up (really, my make-up is basically lipstick and.. sometimes blush). Really, some things that most of people consider feminine pretty much looks like futile things to me.
    Also, we can't stereotype feminine girls as pink creatures, smelling hairspray, with huge heels, small skirts, and nails perfectly and annoyingly well-done (though it's nice to have clean nails, you know).

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    When the situation calls for it, I can be masculine, feminine, or in-between. I'll let you judge my personality with the below statement.

I have a love for natural flowers. If people says I am feminine because of that, I'll give them a black eye on the spot.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I have to say, about the only thing that's masculine about me is my appearance XD; Other then that, I'm pretty darn feminine (or so I've been told). I guess because I don't tend to really get into as many things as some guys do, use some pretty girly mannerisms, and don't hesitate to let my emotions show, while lots of males tend to repress emotional outbursts. Annnd of course there's the fact I'm gay, so I guess that just adds to it XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Weeeeeell, people tell me I'm really girly. >>; In personality, mannerisms, etc. at least. I guess I agree, but I think it kinda just depends. I'm definitely more feminine than masculine, something like:

Feminine |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Masculine

The red line. XD Yaaaay. \o/ I don't really mind. :>

As for physically, uh.. not getting into that. XD

No matter if you turn into some creepy crazy macho guy, you'll always be the prettiest girly girl there ever was [after C] to me~ <3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I actually had to think about this one. I'm not exactly sure what others judge me as in this case. I guess in some ways I'm feminine by the way I care for others, and in many other cases I'm definitely masculine. So, I'd say I'm more masculine, with some qualities that are feminine. I listen to people, I care about others, etc. So no, I'm not all 100% masculine, but a large majority of me is. As far as looks go? Masculine.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well, I'm pretty masculine myself. Males should be masculine shouldn't they? XD
    Though, I don't like doing all that stuff which men would normally do. Judging my activities, I'm pretty feminine. So, I guess I'm pretty much evenly built 8D.

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I've always been into makeup and hair and fashion, but at the same time, I love romping around and playing sports and acting like a nutcase. :<

Seeing as I'm a girl, I must be feminine, but there are some things I do that my more feminine sister doesn't do. And my cousin is a lot more tomboyish than me. *shrug*

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
    Years
    I wouldn't say I'm feminine, but not totally masculine. So in between, but closer to masculine.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I took several quizes, all that said I'm more feminine. None of them had explainations, so I went to another site.

How masculine or feminine are you?You scored as a 50/50Both your feminine side and masculine side are "working" well together. You are both stylish and extrovert but somtimes find a split personality

Yeahp. That's me! I'm pretty much 100% feminine when it comes to my body and my looks. I love looking great and I have all the correct curves and such. I want to stay thin, and my hair has to be in order. Personality wise, though. I'm split. I love sports and I like doing things myself, and woahhz I have a sarcastic joking personality irl.

It really doesn't matter to me, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i guess im kinda in between. of course im masculine in appearance and... interests (trying to keep it PG XD) but my feminine side will come out occasionally. i do seem to show my feelings more often than my other guys friends, you ask any of them they're tell you im nowhere near macho. im always concerned with my friends when they have problems, and i listen to them and let them vent. i guess i would say im 70% masculine, 30% feminine.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    In my opinion I am pretty masculine..... of course my mom'll say different, but she just likes messing with me for the sake of messing with me...

♥Pureza♥

Back in Black [and White]
    Years
    I'd say I'm somewhere in between. I'm not afraid to get dirty and do hard and dangerous work inside or outside, I love working with tools and am honestly not over interested in fashion and style. Then again, I am soft hearted and tend to show my feelings, though mostly to my friends. I like a little girly touch to many things too, mostly room decorations, my friends would probably say that I'm in between too.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Personally, I think I'm more masculine than feminine. Some people say I can be really girly at times, though. :X

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I'm 100% sure my body is masculine. =3

But as for my personality and characteristics...My guess is good as yours, sweeties. XD

Back