• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mass Effect

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    The greatest game of all time? It's looking more and more like it to me as I play it. For those of you that have it, what do you think of it?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I have it and it's amazing! First real RPG(I don't considering JRPGs real ones) I've played in a while.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Adding this to my "games to get when I buy a 360" list.
    Looks amazing, looks fun, and I like science fiction in my RPGs (like System Shock.)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I just got the game and it is pretty fun, not exactly what I though it would be though. But I am still having a good time with it. I just wish it was a little more of a straightforward shooter. I don't like pausing and changing weapons or activating powers. I'm not good with strategy type elements in games.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I gotta be honest with you. I didn't know it was an RPG at first. But it's actually a pretty good game. I wouldn't even remotely call it the best game I've ever played, but it's definitely worth trying.

Back