• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mass Effect

Years
  • Mass Effect is a great game. First one was a great game that I enjoyed and the second wasn't bad. So I will be looking forward to the third! :3​

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I decided to give the first game another chance after not liking it so much, pretty glad I did. Went ahead and bought the second one but I haven't started on it yet since I want to finish ME1 before I move over to it. I s'pose I'll probably end up getting ME3 too. Depending on how much I like ME2.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
  • YAY! A thread for Mass Effect! It's one of my favourite games XD I recently got the Kasumi and other story DLCs :D
    I'm also glad that they moved the day of ME3's release to the start of next year they will be able to work on it more.

Zet

Years
  • I love the Mass Effect games so far and I'll be finishing the fight next year when the third game comes out. So far I nearly have all DLC for Mass Effect 2(I just need the collector armor and the terminus armor + the weapon it comes with, and the dr pepper promotional items).

Back