• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Massive multiplayer online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    This looks so excellent. Your programmer must be really good, I can barely make Platform games on Flash, let alone a Pokemon MMO! Brilliant work Kyledove, and I really love all your sprites.

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    wonderin, will we have to download to play?
    and also will it be like those bad pkmn online games where u clik arrows to move or will you use the arrow keys on the keyboard?

Last edited:

~Red

Meh. Hate me if you will.
    Years
  • wonderin, will we have to download to play?
    and also will it be like those bad pkmn online games where u clik arrows to move or will you use the arrow keys on the keyboard?

I believe it's a browser game.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • LOL

-rolls on floor laughing- The screenshot is so cute :o~! As soon as seeing it, the whole setup and your text reminded me of watching my friend play RuneScape being like "ITEM FOR SALE!!!!" Oh god~ loool, what they did for attention XD;

Anywho~ The tiles look amazing, especially the flooring tiles, those really tie into the area well. The trees look beautiful and the little shop tents are awesome too :3

Can't wait to see more, KyleDove! :D

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hey Kyledove, I was wondering. You DO get to choose what you look like at the beginning of the game, but are you able to change what you look like later in the game (maybe your hairstyle, clothing style, etc.)?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Man this looks awesome.
    What would be cool was if you get gold of pokemon, then there could be a place where you could buy your own plot of land and your own buildings, trees ect to go in there. Like your own personal little villiage. Im sure that would be possible with an online engine.

Years
  • Hey Kyledove, I made a support banner for you.

KyledovesMMORPGSupportBanner.png

HTML:
    [IMG]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee226/jirachi2808/KyledovesMMORPGSupportBanner.png[/IMG]

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    That was the surprise. Pokepages gave me permission to use all and any of his pokemon.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • Hey, Kyledove. Thanks for answering my questions. I couldn't respond to you question on what I ment with special events because of numerous issues; but this is want I ment with it.

With special events I was thinking about tournaments and special once in a while missions that you could complete with friends or on your own. I think that would help create a good sfeer of a community and it would be fun.

You also gave me an idea, however, when you said something about realeasing special pokemons. Maybe you could incorparate this in the game; every ** months you place a (?fake?)pokemon in the game and everyone can try to catch it. That'd be kind of fun, wouldn't it? Players running around the map looking for the pokemon.

I hope all goes well and I wish you luck,

G-Trainer.

Last edited:

Low Lines

Graphical Artist/Programmer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    Damn and there I was thinking I was the only one crazy enough to try and make a Pokemon Game in flash =p

Be interesting to see how different this one is coded...

No doubt, mine would be a whole lot more complex because I have a knack at making things harder than they need to be, but that's what makes it more fun =p

Nei

HAHA!!!What did you say again?
    Years
  • Can't wait till this is done. All my friends were going hyper when I told them about this...

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • nice kyle, dude your seriously funny, and glad to see someone was playin with ya. lolz cant wait to see more man, and love your style

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    Kyledove, I'm really concerned about some of what Ive seen here. I've been looking around for a good pokemon MMO for a loong time and yours looks good, not bashing it or anything. BUT I came on here to show you a strange thing......

YOUR GAME
    fc03.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/162/5/9/What_you_wish__ah_forget_it_v2_by_Kymotonian.png

PWO
    pokemonworldonline.net/images/Teaser1.jpg

The forum won't let me do it right-but you get the idea. Somone deserves an apology.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back